GDT: Sabres @ Sharks 11/2/2021, 10:30pm est

LGR4GM

• LGR4GM changed the title to GDT: Sabres @ Sharks 11/2/2021, 10:30pm est
10 minutes ago, inkman said:

Aren’t 90% of Sabres games after dark? 

Right?

I'm not even going to try to watch tonight.  In fact, I'm deliberately going to avoid it.  I can't have another night like last Thursday, when I was awake until 1.

6 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Right?

I'm not even going to try to watch tonight.  In fact, I'm deliberately going to avoid it.  I can't have another night like last Thursday, when I was awake until 1.

I made it through last game but I also took last Friday off to accommodate.  We’ll see how long I make it tonight.  

Sabres-Sharks, VA gubernatorial race. It's gonna be a long, wild night. I'd like to see Liger do his best Steve Kornacki at the big board, showing us how analytics indicate that goals will start coming from the San Jose crease late in the third, saving the day.

Now THAT is quality game-day posting.

Must I do everything around here?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I think this is a pivotal game for the trip.  We have blown 3-0 and 2-0 leads thus far.  Young teams typically have trouble on the west coast.  A win tonight assures us of at least a 4 point trip which is decent with all things considered.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Still working on getting it to show on my TV.

Do you have a smart TV or a streaming device?  If so you just need to download the ESPN app.  If not, just get a steaming device (Roku, Amazon, etc.).... or do you need one that has RCA jacks for video input for your 27" CRT TV?  😉 

Alternately, if you have an HDMI cable that's long enough, set up your TV as an extra monitor and stream via computer.  I think my Roku stick is getting old; seems like it streams better when I do that.

• Thanks (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Do you have a smart TV or a streaming device?  If so you just need to download the ESPN app.  If not, just get a steaming device (Roku, Amazon, etc.).... or do you need one that has RCA jacks for video input for your 27" CRT TV?  😉 

Alternately, if you have an HDMI cable that's long enough, set up your TV as an extra monitor and stream via computer.  I think my Roku stick is getting old; seems like it streams better when I do that.

@Weave

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

PA with a "smart TV?"  Still trying to figure out how he expects to "watch" the game on a rotary phone.  😉

• Haha (+1) 8

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.