GDT - Sabres @ Ducks - 10/28/2021 - 10:00 PM EDT

Sabres Fan in NS

1 minute ago, Broken Ankles said:

The East cost contingency rewarded with a W for staying up late and suffering through a horrible third period. Learning to win. 

Must have been frustrating for you and your son to watch that crap. Atleast they rewarded you with the win! 

Just now, Cheektorado said:

Well a blind man could tell they were completely spent the 2nd half of the game.

They have been playing hard and I'm chalking it up to the trip out west got their clocks off.  Happy for an early game on Sunday.

I agree they looked tired. Faceoff % was mentioned. It takes more energy chasing the puck. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Taro T said:

But, but, but, so many say Olofsson can only score goals, and can only do that on the PP.  How could that be that he set that tap in up?

The shot got him into the league but he's a much, much more complete player than that.  Right now he might be our best forward after Okposo and Girgs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

That was 2 points we didn’t deserve.  Thank G-d that their goaltending tonight was awful.  Nice play by VO on OT winner.

These last couple games remind me of the streak. We need to get back to playing 60 minutes. We also need to get Mitts and Eakin back.

What was awful about their goaltending other than maybe the first big far side rebound?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.