GDT:The Season Opener! Montreal at Buffalo 10/14/21 7pm MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

14 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Google "Disney Bundle"  You don't get ESPN+ automatically with Disney+ but you can get them bundled and get basic Hulu for free more or less.  Or you can just get ESPN+ by itself.

The process to access espn+ through Disney+ is not working on my tv app.  My daughter will do it on from the Disney+ website.  Thanks.  

Just now, Pimlach said:

The process to access espn+ through Disney+ is not working on my tv app.  My daughter will do it on from the Disney+ website.  Thanks.  

If you have Hulu, they will have all the live games on the home page as well. Atleast they usually do. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Norcal said:

If you have Hulu, they will have all the live games on the home page as well. Atleast they usually do. 

Yes, I already have Hulu.  I don’t have Hulu+, if that’s even a thing.  I will check that but Hulu app was not connected to Disney+.  I put that in before my daughter put on Disney+  

7 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Just now, Pimlach said:

Yes, I already have Hulu.  I don’t have Hulu+, if that’s even a thing.  I will check that but Hulu app was not connected to Disney+.  I put that in before my daughter put on Disney+  

With the Disney/Hulu/ESPN+ deal I needed to download the ESPN App to access ESPN+.  On the top banner in ESPN App is the ESPN+ tab.  When I accessed it I then Logged In to ESPN+.  Just saying how I had to do it.  If you are in a different environment just disregard my postings.

• Thanks (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Ok my bad. If it's bundled it will show up on Hulu. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Thorny said:

As mentioned, the schedule is no easier at any point than it is the first month or so, and this gets things off to a nice start. 

Capitalize! 

2 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Does that mean that it was why ROR was traded?

Negative, that process was started long before the lottery win

2 hours ago, Thorny said:

As mentioned, the schedule is no easier at any point than it is the first month or so, and this gets things off to a nice start. 

Capitalize! 

The cynic in Me believes this is the true reason Eakin is playing over Artuu. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Damn that is a weak looking line up. Hinostroza is the top RW??? and how is Cozens supposed to develop into anything playing between two duds? This team on paper does not look better than last year in any way shape or form. It's going to be a long season.

I didn’t really have Caggiula on the radar. My guess is that Granato wants players that move the puck quickly and have speed. I dunno 

1 hour ago, Norcal said:

Ok my bad. If it's bundled it will show up on Hulu. 

If you *do* get it on Hulu, you should be able to see it if you look under Sports.

17 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Damn that is a weak looking line up. Hinostroza is the top RW??? and how is Cozens supposed to develop into anything playing between two duds?

Granato will likely tinker with the lines once he sees what works and what doesn't.

31 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Damn that is a weak looking line up. Hinostroza is the top RW??? and how is Cozens supposed to develop into anything playing between two duds? This team on paper does not look better than last year in any way shape or form. It's going to be a long season.

Were you really expecting this team to look better with their top players from last year no longer here? 

Here’s one area I guarantee they will be better at: giving a crap and actually giving maximum effort for 60 minutes ona regular basis. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.