Sabres sign Goalie Craig Anderson to One Year 750k Deal

Brawndo

10 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

He was going to retire just a couple of days ago. If they were going this route, why not give Miller a ring Nd get him to do a final lap in Buffalo. At least get some nostalgia to sell tickets this year

This guy played in the playoffs last year atleast. He should have something to teach the young guys about what it takes to get there. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Curt said:

Ok.  Back up hopefully.

At least he is a good veteran leadery guy.

Afraid he might be too old for young guys to really relate to and form a relationship with though.

He could literally be a father to some of the players on the roster.......

On the annual fathers trip he would be hanging out with the Dads coming on the trip because they would be closer in age....

I literally thought Anderson retired.

He hasn’t been good in about 5 years, but he played pretty well in 2 playoff games this year. The Sabres apparently aren’t afraid of small sample sizes.

(I think Jones signed with…Philly?)

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

I literally thought Anderson retired.

He hasn’t been good in about 5 years, but he played pretty well in 2 playoff games this year. The Sabres apparently aren’t afraid of small sample sizes.

(I think Jones signed with…Philly?)

He was going to retire just a couple of days ago

He was pretty solid in Ottawa but they were moving on from him as he was getting closer to 40

3 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Lots of shows and movies are being filmed in Hamilton and Toronto these days

Outside of the secondary character from the Charlie Sheen show years ago, does anyone know another role she has had?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheels_of_Fortune_(film)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noureen_DeWulf

She's had some work but not enough to need to be in LA full time. 

Just now, Digger said:

Beats retirement I guess.  We need to see something respectable from the Eichel trade or there will be lots of Sabres fans retiring I'm sure.

Are you sure?

I wouldn't have minded hearing that he was coming in to be a goaltending coach, but right now they are going to have a 40 year old starter who just a few days ago had planned to retire from the league

4 minutes ago, Digger said:

Beats retirement I guess.  We need to see something respectable from the Eichel trade or there will be lots of Sabres fans retiring I'm sure.

Not me , I will probably be watching until 04.00 am at night few games a year as usual 😄

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.