Reinhart traded to Florida for G Devon Levi (7th rd pick in 2020) and a lottery protected 1st in 2022.

GASabresIUFAN

16 minutes ago, LTS said:

Well, I didn't address you specifically did i? So why did you think I was talking to you?

I made a suggestion... take a breath.  I guess making a suggestion is a bad thing.  My apologies.  I'll make another one, but this time just to you.

Go ***** yourself.

He'll do that tonight. He's waxing my car this afternoon.

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Friedman definitely just said the hold up is conditions on the "Picks" Buffalo is getting 

Friedman knows frak all - He only knows Samson is going to florida probably from his agent.   But not about pieces involved or anything.

Panthers and Sabres are two organizations that are tight when it comes to letting out any info.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

So why hire the coach who has endlessly touted Sam's maturity and leadership skills? Does KA disagree that would be useful for his young roster next season? If so, why is there such a disconnect with Granato?

I think Granato falls into the category of just wanting to be a NHL HC.  He'll go along with the plan personnel speaking.  

1 hour ago, jad1 said:

Players, want out of Buffalo?  Just insinuate that you don't want to be here, and Kevy will accept any deal no matter how awful to grant your your wish.

Kevyn Adams, what a rube.

I'm really interested to see an extension with Dahlin.  He's the only player on the team who'll be here next season that has the skill to get a long term contract for good money.  If he signs a bridge deal it's not encouraging. 

16 minutes ago, sabremike said:

The only asset this team is going to have post Jack is cap space and I think we haven't a clue on how to weaponize it. I still wish this organization had a fetish for people from Tampa and not the Pens.

I cannot see them spending near the cap this year.  Take it FWIW, but Hamilton said they were going no higher than 72M this year.

52 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Should we expect the same logic for Jack then?

Sam didn’t want to be here this spring either, but he didn’t show it on the ice and, according to his coach, in the room either.

Im with @Randall Flagg, if we are going to trade him for a deadline price, keep him until the deadline to play 1C and help develop Casey and Dylan.

A) it is the deadline price with no worries about injury or paying $3M for a half a year

B) Jack is better and signed for multiple years at a price that will be a bargain in two years. Not even close to the same thing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.