Suitors for Reinhart?

GASabresIUFAN

3 minutes ago, Second Line Center said:

You don't think reporting like this forces teams to do more homework on the player?  

No. A reporter like Hamilton can count on one hand the number of sources around the league he actually has. The front office of teams around the league have phone numbers and emails of all the people a wannabe reporter would call sources saved to their phone/computer and can talk to them at the drop of a hat.

Edited by Hoss

17 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Is it possible that Reinhart is just a miserable bastard? I certainly know plenty of them.

He probably feels underappreciated as he can't get a long term deal and or not looked as to be in Jack, ROR, Kane level of important guys. He showed me something this season by finally playing Center as felt he'd be an ideal 2C since we lost ROR.

33 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

I might have believed you but after I saw Ullmark give Hamilton attitude for his leading and garbage questions, I realized nope it's the reporter not the player. 

Yeah, Ullmark seems like pretty much the nicest guy ever.  It’s Hamilton.

Every time he asks a question it has three parts, and he tells you the answer he wants you to give.

45 minutes ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Is it possible that Reinhart is just a miserable bastard? I certainly know plenty of them.

It’s probably that Hamilton is awful and Reinhart isn’t the kind of guy who will just humor him over and over again.

Some people don’t suffer fools well.

Just now, Curt said:

It’s probably that Hamilton is awful and Reinhart isn’t the kind of guy who will just humor him over and over again.

Some people don’t suffer fools well.

I’d love to see more players call out the boneheads in the press. I dislike soft questioning but there has to be a happy balance without the guys like Pham pissing into the wind and pissing everyone off. He’s a troll.

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I might have believed you but after I saw Ullmark give Hamilton attitude for his leading and garbage questions, I realized nope it's the reporter not the player. 

It is this exactly, the leading questions. I noticed he would go on WGR during the day and spout some ridiculous narrative he thought up. Then after the game he would bend over backwards to try and lead the player to answer the question in a way that would prove his narrative correct. 9 times out of 10 the player would disagree and then Hamilton would go on WGR the next day and start slandering the player.  Just crazy stuff.

• Like (+1) 1

Seeing the responses here…. It’s a classic example of “is this anything negative about a player I don’t like? Then I’ll believe every syllable uttered” 

“If it’s at all positive or neutral, then I’m gonna be skeptical or flat out not believe any of it” 

Obvious is obvious …

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.