2021 NHL Playoffs 1st Round

Norcal

6 hours ago, Radar said:

We like to bash the Bruins but that's a team and organization I'd love to have. Their most hated player? Yeah, I'll take him as well.

Ya definitely. That's why after Murray I was saying hire somebody from the Bruins organization and then again after JBot I said the same. That team has a culture and a team dynamic second to none and should be copied. They aren't always the best team, but they truly function like that cliche "band of brothers" and it elevates them every year. Fantastic community stuff too. They are a model franchise. 

Likely, it all comes down from Cam Neely. His style, his attitude, his work ethic. If we would put a guy like Rick Dudley in a similar top position maybe we could become similar. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PerreaultForever said:

This Florida series is disappointing. I expected more fireworks, more physicality from Florida. Their goaltending has been poor, and watching this Kucherov thing is annoying. League's cap rules are a joke. I'm really starting to hate this Tampa Bay Cheaters team. 

Yeah use to like them alot before they started that crap 

7 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

This Florida series is disappointing. I expected more fireworks, more physicality from Florida. Their goaltending has been poor, and watching this Kucherov thing is annoying. League's cap rules are a joke. I'm really starting to hate this Tampa Bay Cheaters team. 

Now it's just getting ugly.

Players watching the shift they just played, on an ipad, immediately after coming off the ice from that shift is honestly pretty cool. Analyze and adjust in real time. Kinda like in football. 

Sid does it every shift. This is a good game

3 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Even a better goal by Stone. I'm pulling for Vegas this year.

They will have to get through the Avalanche next. Kadri will be missed in that series. Should be a pretty good battle. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Yeah use to like them alot before they started that crap 

Remember in 2007 when the Sabres had Connolly and Afinogenov both slated to be ready by round 1 and the league said if they did not play in the regular season, then they could not skate let alone practise with the team before the start of round 2?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Is that allowed? I can't think of many Sabres goals in recent years where the player seemed to give two shits.

I know right.

Maybe playoff hockey will bring it out of them one day. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.