GDT Bruins at Sabres 4/22/21 7pm MSG/WGR550

Brawndo

What was Sam doing there?

Oh that's right, spectating. 

Standing around watching the puck, Ritchie... Nick ***** Ritchie beats him with "speed" and all Sam can do is waive his stick at him.  What a bum, I've had enough of him FFS.

Edited by pi2000

Pastrnak is a classic throwback winger.  Big and strong, a goal scorer with deadly shot.   You can’t let him roam.  

Now Ritchie scores. 

Toker looking like an AHL goalie on the last 3 goals.  

UPL tomorrow 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

Good scorer, there, Pastrnak.

And... huh. This is the first time they've look RaKruish in a long time. Folding...

It started last game, especially on the PP. Nothing but playing hot potato with the puck. Shoot the ***** thing. 

Just now, Pimlach said:

A 5th string goalie too 

Yeah, his two game hot streak is over, lol.

Just now, Pimlach said:

Pastrnak is a classic throwback winger.  Big and strong, a goal scorer with deadly shot.   You can’t let him roam.  

Niw Ritchie scores. 

UPL tomorrow 

To be fair, he is an AHL goalie. (And yes, better than Hutton.) And tomorrow we're skating a yet-to-be-proven AHL-caliber goalie. I was hoping to see more from the team the way they'd been playing coming into the series. But Boston is getting healthier and now has a 2nd line... and Lazar...  and it's showing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Niw Ritchie scores. 

UPL tomorrow 

He really isn’t big, very strong on his skates though.

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Niw Ritchie scores. 

UPL tomorrow 

I'm all for UPL, but he may get ruined tomorrow. Just like the Sabres to bring a guy in too soon and let him get mentally *****.

4 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

I said in the Granato for HC thread that I will have my decision about him after this 3 game stint. I think I have my answer. See ya Meatballs.

I'm still enjoying mine. Homemade too. And homemade sauce. I might be into double digits.

20210422_205752.jpg

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

To be fair, he is an AHL goalie. (And yes, better than Hutton.) And tomorrow we're skating a yet-to-be-proven AHL-caliber goalie. I was hoping to see more from the team the way they'd been playing coming into the series. But Boston is getting healthier and now has a 2nd line... and Lazar...  and it's showing.

Taylor Hall is bringing them to the promised land, lol. Boston is gonna bounced from the playoffs fairly quick.

2 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Tokarski is out of gas. 

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Niw Ritchie scores. 

UPL tomorrow 

The goals he's given up in the Pens game they won & these 2 B's games haven't been good.  Dark could be onto something that he's running on empty.  He faced a ton of rubber running w/ the taxi squad and has faced a lot of shots the past few games.

Wondering if they'll give him the entire day off tomorrow and have Hauser as the backup.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

I'm all for UPL, but he may get ruined tomorrow. Just like the Sabres to bring a guy in too soon and let him get mentally *****.

He’s been getting shelled all season in the AHL. Getting shelled in the NHL for a game won’t make much difference, I guess. At least he will have a glimpse of the speed and where he needs to go. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.