Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

7 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

I think Jack stays, but who knows with 19 minutes to go.

Can trade during the draft too. Minnesota's pick is where the window pretty much closes if they want draft picks this year

Edited by Kr632
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, klos1963 said:

with the Rangers pick now, does this mean all the rumors of the potential Eichel/Reinhart deals were wrong?  I don't recall any that didn't include a high draft pick this year.

Zegras, Byfield, Rossi + Boldy still out there 

Just now, Hoss said:

Basically where we're at is in no man's land. There is no date to point at and say "hey, that's a good deadline for a trade." That doesn't exist anymore. This is going to be a long annoying offseason.

Kind of annoyed but it probably means that Adams is standing firm, which is good

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, WildCard said:

There were rumors but those guys are still the main pieces for Jack

Yes, but now I think there has to be two blue chip prospects for any trade partner.  Minnesota has Rossi & Boldy, but I highly doubt the Ducks will give up both Zegras and say Drysdale.  Similarly, I don't see Byfield coming back with say Turcotte.

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

Kind of annoyed but it probably means that Adams is standing firm, which is good

It's hard to say without knowing what he's actually asking for definitively. If he wants to make a move but is asking too much then it's better than selling Eichel short but it's still a misplay. I have said for a few weeks now I don't see Jack being moved because there's just too many things working against it.

Friedman’s words and tone just now talking about Eichel and saying the price is still too high for teams makes it sound like Eichel is nowhere near being traded and never has been. He also said Eichel is frustrated which tells me Eichel might be the one driving this whole thing. If the team has interest in moving him they can’t ask for TOO much (yes, there is such a thing as too big of a demand).

• Like (+1) 1