Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

Just now, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

I am hoping that #13 makes #3 and Zegras+ palatable for Anaheim for Eichel and that LA responds with a good offer for Reinhart.

Trading the 13th pick with Eichel would be a disaster.

The goal of trading Eichel is to fill the pipeline.  Quantity over quality. That doesn't happen if they're packaging up picks with the best player involved in the trade.

Adams did a nice job adding a 1st for Risto.  If he trades Eichel and Reinhart, the Sabres better end up with 4 first round picks in this draft. 

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Adams is actually in big trouble right now IMO, with a deadline approaching.

He's now been formerly offered Zegras + 3, Byfield, Lafreniere, and Rossi/Boldy and is sweating out deciding which package to take. 

Just take all of 'em, easy

6 minutes ago, Marvin, Sabres Fan said:

I am hoping that #13 makes #3 and Zegras+ palatable for Anaheim for Eichel and that LA responds with a good offer for Reinhart.

I really don't want to give up any firsts in a deal. Seconds all day. 

Just now, darksabre said:

Yeah they just worked that into the contract and all the insiders who work for other networks agreed to it 

Well you can ask the NHL to keep them official until the draft.   They just paid a lot of money, Im sure betmann would agree to it easy.

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Well you can ask the NHL to keep them official until the draft.   They just paid a lot of money, Im sure betmann would agree to it easy.

Yeah the NHL has control over trade news. What are you talking about.

8 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

They couldn't even keep the expansion draft under control

• Like (+1) 1