Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

15 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Just wanted to add, Adams can now go to Anaheim and say, hey Ducks, you give us Zegras and 3OA; we can now even throw in "14" OA if it makes it more palatable.

If it happens with Anaheim, feeling greedy and would want Comtois as well.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Maybe Skinner really is going with Jack and they do need all that cap space lol 

But he was an RFA. The space was already there and they could trade Buchnevic whenever. It is as bizarre as the Carolina goalie trade. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Can we get this pinned?

I gave a thumbs up, but I don't think this thread is going to last much longer.  

My bet is that Lafreniere will be headed to Buffalo by the start of the draft.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Thorny said:

I wish I didn't feel this way as I want to keep expectations low for a deal I already don't want to make, but it sure feels like the market is going UP for Jack right now and not down, right?

Oh most definitely.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, WildCard said:

This Is The Way GIF by Priya

Just tell them you electrocuted yourself and got thrown down a shaft by your apprentice. Then, go [monitor all the hockeys] and watch the draft. Show back up on Monday and say, "Somehow, WildCard returned." and don't explain it any further.

Edited by DarthEbriate
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I gave a thumbs up, but I don't think this thread is going to last much longer.  

My bet is that Lafreniere will be headed to Buffalo by the start of the draft.

This is what I would want to predict 

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

This is what I would want to predict 

It's based mostly on the Buchnevich trade, which makes no sense unless the Rags are in on Eichel, which in turn makes no sense unless the Sabs get Lafreniere.

Adams is actually in big trouble right now IMO, with a deadline approaching.

He's now been formerly offered Zegras + 3, Byfield, Lafreniere, and Rossi/Boldy and is sweating out deciding which package to take. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Adams is actually in big trouble right now IMO, with a deadline approaching.

He's now been formerly offered Zegras + 3, Byfield, Lafreniere, and Rossi/Boldy and is sweating out deciding which package to take. 

I read the first sentence and was like WTF? Then I laughed after reading the 2nd sentence. 

• Like (+1) 1