Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

Just now, Buffalonill said:

What player is comparable to jack on a draft trade .

Probably the most likely person to leave is Sam Reinhart on draft day 

What comparable to Eichel trades have happened on any day, period?

Just now, Buffalonill said:

Maybe matt duchene.

You guys could be right but I just feel we're in for a let down and just take power first overall and that's it 

That could happen. I think a lot of us just aren't surprised by the lack of anything. 

2 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Maybe matt duchene.

You guys could be right but I just feel we're in for a let down and just take power first overall and that's it 

Yeah, maybe it won’t happen for a while.  We don’t really know.

The reason you get push back is because you say things with conviction like:

“If teams are serious the deal would be done already today obviously top  Prospect are  Off limits which I think is a joke but what ever .”

...as if you know these things to be fact.  When everyone here knows that you don’t have a clue , just like I don’t have a clue and 99% of the people here don’t have a clue.

• Like (+1) 2

So the Sabres haven’t released Eichel’s medical records to prospective trade partners, but they expect serious offers without the records being made available to the other teams?  Something doesn’t sound right here, and if I’m one of the teams interested in trading for Eichel, the records should be made available upon initial inquiry, or I tell Adams to go pound salt. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, LabattBlue said:

So the Sabres haven’t released Eichel’s medical records to prospective trade partners, but they expect serious offers without the records being made available to the other teams?  Something doesn’t sound right here, and if I’m one of the teams interested in trading for Eichel, the records should be made available upon initial inquiry, or I tell Adams to go pound salt. 

I think there are privacy rules around such things.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

OR Adams isn't screwing around and won't release medical records until a team come with an offer he likes.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

They are giving the info to teams that have made it sufficiently far in the process apparently. So Drury doesn't get it when he offers Schneider, Georgiev and a 2nd, but a team that has gone back and forth and built a framework for the deal does get it 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Almost like the "insiders" are full of *****. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

It doesn’t sound right because we don’t even know if that’s true, or if it’s a half or quarter truth.  Maybe it’s flat out not true, or maybe a general description of what’s going on with Jacks health is being freely given, but the actual medical files will only be given when a deal is close.  We don’t know nothin.

40 minutes ago, Curt said:

Yeah, maybe it won’t happen for a while.  We don’t really know.

The reason you get push back is because you say things with conviction like:

“If teams are serious the deal would be done already today obviously top  Prospect are  Off limits which I think is a joke but what ever .”

...as if you know these things to be fact.  When everyone here knows that you don’t have a clue , just like I don’t have a clue and 99% of the people here don’t have a clue.

Man you're super knowledgeable but good grief you spend a lot of time correcting posters.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Norcal said:

Do wonder though what could happen if the Sabres doctors are proven right on their treatment and Eichel returns to full health without surgery. 🤔

Can the relationship be repaired or is it too far gone?

Really?? Link 👍

Im sure HockeyBuzz will source it from me, expect an E4 tomorrow. /s

15 minutes ago, 7+6=13 said:

Man you're super knowledgeable but good grief you spend a lot of time correcting posters.  

Only part of this that is news to me, or at all surprising is that you think I’m super knowledgeable.  What was it that fooled you?

1 hour ago, Curt said:

Only part of this that is news to me, or at all surprising is that you think I’m super knowledgeable.  What was it that fooled you?

Nah man you are.   I've learned a ton from your posts.  I'm sure you're a super guy but there's just some snark mixed in where I wish you'd cut some slack sometimes.