Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

9 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

... because they can tell if you have heart muscle inflammation and they can't tell if your bulging neck disc will re-absorb

As a physician, I don’t really follow this line of thinking. The heart inflammation of Covid can involved the myocardium, but can also involve the coronary arteries. The heart muscle inflammation will resolve, with or without accompanied fibrosis, but the coronary involvement can result in aneurysms and/or stensoses. These don’t tend to resolve and we do not know the long term sequelae of Covid heart inflammation. Of course, I do not know any of his medical details, so don’t know if he has CA involvement. 

As for c-spine herniated discs, this is less of a question mark. They either self-resolve or they don’t and this can be easily tested by serial MRIs. 

Jack’s injury is much less of a mystery, but by no means of less importance. To me, both of these players have significant medical worts. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, kas23 said:

As a physician, I don’t really follow this line of thinking. The heart inflammation of Covid can involved the myocardium, but can also involve the coronary arteries. The heart muscle inflammation will resolve, with or without accompanied fibrosis, but the coronary involvement can result in aneurysms and/or stensoses. These don’t tend to resolve and we do not know the long term sequelae of Covid heart inflammation. Of course, I do not know any of his medical details, so don’t know if he has CA involvement. 

As for c-spine herniated discs, this is less of a question mark. They either self-resolve or they don’t and this can be easily tested by serial MRIs. 

Jack’s injury is much less of a mystery, but by no means of less importance. To me, both of these players have significant medical worts. 

Jack's is more of a mystery in mind because we don't know if it is absorbing and we don't know what he would look like post surgery. Rossi we know got cleared to fully practice again, indicating his inflammation has gone away. 

Just now, LGR4GM said:

Oh will you look at that... the teams out on Eichel according to Friedman are suddenly back in. 

I am shock to find that gambling is going on in here.

(Your winnings, sir.)

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, darksabre said:

So he doesn't actually know anything. Got it.

Well, in his defence, he’s been pretty honest about not knowing what Buffalo is up to, and about not trusting the intel he’s being given about other teams.

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

Well, in his defence, he’s been pretty honest about not knowing what Buffalo is up to, and about not trusting the intel he’s being given about other teams.

And yet he's still getting a paycheck. They can just give me his salary, I'm an insider too. 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Oh will you look at that... the teams out on Eichel according to Friedman are suddenly back in. 

Five teams make sense for Eichel and have been playing poker hoping Adams will bend.

He hasn’t yet, and now their cards have to be put on the table.

Rangers and Minny need a 1C to complement their Russian stud right now or they waste him.

Kings and Ducks have the young pieces, the cap room and the need to make their franchises relevant in that market.

Vegas desperately wants the missing link for their cup.

One of those five will step up.

6 minutes ago, darksabre said:

And yet he's still getting a paycheck. They can just give me his salary, I'm an insider too. 

Sounds fine to me. You both entertain me.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Friedman on Instigators:

Team updates on who has received Jack's medical records. NYR and Wild haven't, he doesn't get the sense that the Flames did, and he simply isn't sure about the Ducks.

If this doesn't get done by the draft, Jack is going to get impatient with the uncertainty. 

Edited by WildCard

Just now, WildCard said:

Friedman on Instigators:

None of the Wild, Flames, Ducks, or Rangers have received Jack's medical records.

If this doesn't get done by the draft, Jack is going to get impatient with the uncertainty. 

But the Kings... might?

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

I enjoy listening to Friedman but he just sounds like more and more of a windbag. Do you actually know anything Elliot?  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, darksabre said:

If an Eichel trade does happen, I guarantee one of the local guys will get it before any of these other "insiders".

Joe Yerdon seems absolutely convinced that it's getting done soon, and has been for some time.

I think Adams has held firms and the out teams are now serious. It is getting done before 8pm tomorrow impo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Zamboni said:

If no team has received Eichel’s Medical reports …. If that’s supposed to be true …. Then it looks like no team is really that close to completing any kind of deal. if we are to believe the alleged reports.

What if the process is "when we agree to a deal, you get to see the see the records, with the subject-to of calling it off if you don't like what you see?"

What if Friedman actually said the Rangers and Wild haven't seen the records, leaving the door open for 29 other teams?

What if people are lying?

Edited by dudacek
  • Like (+1) 1