Finally It’s Yesterday! Sabres Announce Ralph Krueger Is relieved of His Coaching Duties

Brawndo

28 minutes ago, SwampD said:

There should be a rule that whomever posts a Tweet has to explain what it means to the grownups.

I’m not fluent in Moron.

Aww, don’t you sell yourself short!  

Also, whoever wrote it is a moron, but you want someone to please explain it to you???

Edited by Curt

45 minutes ago, SwampD said:

There should be a rule that whomever posts a Tweet has to explain what it means to the grownups.

I’m not fluent in Moron.

I'm a moron.  But I don't know the dialect.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Jävə Keith said:

Part of me wants to see Kevin Adams step in for a game as HC while the official interim coach (or perhaps perm coach) is put in place.  Kevin could get some front line time both hearing any catharsis from players, but even more importantly, he could instill the fear of God in them as to their lack of passion & compete.  Make it the most miserable practice they have ever had to endure.

what?

7 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

If this actually happens, can someone explain what the difference between today and 11 days ago?  

KA knows nothing more.

Maybe there's merit to that theory that they wanted Krueger to go out with a win like they did with other coaches. So they were waiting for NJ. When they lost that it was just like, "Ok, we won't be eating any Ws so fire him now"

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

• Brawndo changed the title to Finally It’s Yesterday! Krueger Fired
  • Brawndo changed the title to Finally It’s Yesterday! Sabres Announce Ralph Krueger Is relieved of His Coaching Duties
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.