Finally It’s Yesterday! Sabres Announce Ralph Krueger Is relieved of His Coaching Duties

Brawndo

Just now, ExWNYer said:

It only took a freaking 12 game losing streak. I guess losing to the only foe you could actually beat this season in NJ was the final straw.

I think Washington was the final straw. It took a hot second to get Pegulas' approval. 

Is the ***** defensive coach still here? That guy needs to go too, Steve Smith. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

I wouldn’t put the new guy behind the bench yet.   He won’t stand a chance with the current goaltenders.   Wait till either Ullmark returns or summer 

and Hire BB

I'd have liked to see them use this time to get started on implementing a new system 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Doesn't mean that much to me honestly if we are just bridging to a new first-timer who the Pegulas feel confident commanding 

Who knows.  Put a pressure release valve was opened and at an honest evaluation can begin. Whether they are capable of doing that evaluation is another question.

2 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

I wonder how Skinner reacted to the news 

....and there was even more rejoicing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

Who knows.  Put a pressure release valve was opened and at an honest evaluation can begin. Whether they are capable of doing that evaluation is another question.

If Granato has good ideas on how to fix the way we play I wonder why he didn't speak up before? Or maybe he doesn't have them? Will that allow for a thorough evaluation? 

I don't really want to get all negative here, I do obviously agree Krueger needed to go. To me it's just about what comes next

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.