GDT: Washington at Buffalo, 3/15/21 7pm MSG, WGR

Doohickie

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

That's what I'm saying. They lose by six goals, but the back to back shutouts keep his job safe.

Now I get you. Then he survives another day. He has to have pictures or video of Terry or KA doing some heinous stuff

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

If this was a tank year I'd say they were intentionally trying to lose for the big pick. I mean who else but the Sabres can get 3 on 1's and come away with no shots on them.  It's not just "weird" it's a disgrace.

They should all be sued for breech of contract. idk what this is, but it's not professional hockey. 

• Like (+1) 3

Everybody knows they need to make a change but they continue to not make a change.

There are some serious levels of mismanagement occurring daily around here. 

Wake the ***** up and do something.

Show some pride in ownership already.

No self respecting organization would put up with the ineptitude over and over again. 

Lets GO Pegulas!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Norcal
  • Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Actually, yes, they will. They already did actually. One Gilbert. He was better than Ovi for his time, way better. It's always a combination of the player, and the cast around him, Ovi has been much more fortunate than others to have a great supporting cast for many years, Gilbert did for 7 years. There are real tangibles that make the difference. Ovi is a pure goal scorer, but, he'll never be a Gretzky.

Gil played in a higher scoring league and he still can touch Ovi's goals. Scored 100 twice and never hit 50 goals. Compare that to Ovi's 4 times over 100 and 8 times over 50. It's not even close.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

151 minutes since we scored a goal. 

That is just the beginning. I think we may, and I stress may, put some in on the Devils, but after that, I don't see it.

This team is that bad. Really quite an accomplishment, all those assets in draft over those low years, and it culminates in to this, after trading so many of those assets away, not developing them, throwing them right in to the fire long before they were mature, long before they were ready. Not setting the culture, not setting up the leadership to show the expectations of hey, you either do this, or your gone.

That is all on the owner, one Terry Pegula. I was not quite with PA when he first brought forward his words on Terry. And the Pegula's have done great things with the Bills, with downtown. But, this is NOT acceptable. Period, end of conversation when it comes to Terry. If you cannot bring the "CULTURE" to where we, the fans, the players, and hell, even you yourself Terry, to where it needs to be, then let it go. Let go of the ownership. Because the fans in this community, WE DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER!!!!

TERRY PEGULA, EITHER ***** OR GET OFF THE POT! You've had 10 years, WTF man?

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PerreaultForever said:

I mean who else but the Sabres can get 3 on 1's and come away with no shots on them.  It's not just "weird" it's a disgrace.

That, 2 shots on goal in the first... and the 151 mins without goal pretty much sums up the season. 

So much promise, so much fail. 

letterkenny GIF by CraveTV

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

Hey now, Pepe was fired from WB. His cartoons too much promoted rape. Don't believe me, look it up. Speedy Gonzales was also scrapped for portraying Mexicans. 

giphy.gif

Still the fastest mouse in all of Mexico!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.