GDT: Washington at Buffalo, 3/15/21 7pm MSG, WGR

Doohickie

12 minutes ago, Spun said:

They have got to be coming up with who the will be the next coach.

Once they figure out who, it will happen.  

I sense that the next hire will be a Sutter, Tortorella type.

They might offend Kim.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Spun said:

They have got to be coming up with who the will be the next coach.

Once they figure out who, it will happen.  

I sense that the next hire will be a Sutter, Tortorella type.

Just put Granato in until they find a GM and then let the GM hire the coach.   Fire RK.  Move Adams to business side once you hire a real hockey guy. 

The problem is beyond the coach.  We need people in the know running the team.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

You are witnessing this team without centers. Trading eichel is stupid. 

It would appear so.  Therefore get a center, two center prospects, and a draft pick that becomes a center in return.  A trade like LaFontaine for Turgeon, with others thrown in.  

I am so pissed I am asking to trade our best player. I cannot believe how bad this is.  Ten years of it. I just don’t see this core group getting out of it.  

6 minutes ago, SwampD said:

On another note. Has anyone ever in the history of watching the NHL ever seen a guy who was put in the penalty box, then let out of the penalty box?

I'm serious.

Yes.  In the world of replay.  

2 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

It would appear so.  Therefore get a center, two center prospects, and a draft pick that becomes a center in return.  A trade like LaFontaine for Turgeon, with others thrown in.  

I am so pissed I am asking to trade our best player. I cannot believe how bad this is.  Ten years of it. I just don’t see this core group getting out of it.  

Yes.  In the world of replay.  

I'm going to need an example.

45 minutes ago, ubkev said:

I'm a "hatchet man" for my company. I fire people at the behest of my betters. The blinking, the short throat clear, the repeat, the stutter. I've seen them all approximately 40 times in the last 5 years. Ralph is dead man walking. He knows it. He's ready for it. 

As he should be. He is a god awful terrible hockey coach and it is an embarrassment to our fans and city that he in any way represents us. 

32 minutes ago, SwampD said:

On another note. Has anyone ever in the history of watching the NHL ever seen a guy who was put in the penalty box, then let out of the penalty box?

I'm serious.

Yeah I had no clue that penalties could be reviewed. First time I’ve seen it in a Sabres game. I guess this rule came about due to the Vegas/San Jose playoff series a few years back. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.