2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

33 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

The Bills got robbed on that review.

Theme of the week.

I've never been closer to the SwampD camp.

It's real and everyone knows it. I don't even get mad anymore.

I was having a great day and didn't want to leave to go to my buddy's house to watch, but felt sort of obligation. After watching the Brady's get PI after PI call to extend drives and Romo question the officiating twice int the first half, I knew how it was going to end and went home.

Exactly what I thought was going to happen happened. I even laughed about it.

I may have watched my last NFL action. Enjoy your flyovers. USA! USA!

• Like (+1) 2

Oh the refs, the refs, they took yet another game from us that we deserved despite our $250MM QB putting up 3 pts in the 1st half and our allegedly good defense getting worked yet again whenever they play a real team!

The refs made us not run a play for some reason before the 2-minute warning!

The refs made us not be able to pass protect, pass rush or run the ball!

The refs made Diggs stop tracking a very catchable deep ball because he was too busy trash talking the DB!

The refs made JA miss Diggs by a mile when he was wide open late in the 4th quarter!

The refs made JA go 3 and out in OT!

The refs made Edmunds whiff on the 3rd down short yardage tackle in OT and then made him get beat across the middle on the TD!

The refs, the refs, those dastardly refs!

Ridiculous   

5 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Oh the refs, the refs, they took yet another game from us that we deserved despite our $250MM QB putting up 3 pts in the 1st half and our allegedly good defense getting worked yet again whenever they play a real team!

The refs made Diggs stop tracking a very catchable deep ball because he was too busy trash talking the DB!

The refs made JA miss Diggs by a mile when he was wide open late in the 4th quarter!

The refs made Edmunds whiff on the 3rd down short yardage tackle in OT and then made him get beat across the middle on the TD!

Ridiculous   

Was Digg's jersey tugged.

If yes, why wasn't it called.

USA! USA!

Would it be better if we scored on every possession and ran the ball for 800 yards, of course, but that's not the world and that's not football.

In a close, one score game that goes to overtime, anyone who doesn't think that calls can and do make the difference is a moron, or is lying to make themself feel better about the world.

Edited by SwampD
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Ridiculous   

It matters. Because IT'S A JUDGEMENT CALL. Several POOR JUDGEMENT CALLS

Just like it did Friday night when the Sabres scored a legit goal and it was taken off the board. It matters because it changes the course of the game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Maybe we'll get a tweet from the NFL tomorrow, apologizing that they should have called PI on that play, and that it should have been first and goal from the 1, but there is nothing they can do about it now.

I saw a play in the first half where Diggs’ jersey was grabbed and stretched like 20 feet, but nothing was called. This was with the Bills losing. I could see where the officiating was going, and decided to not watch anymore. 

Sounds like there was yet ANOTHER missed call involving Diggs with the game on the line. Glad I missed it. If the refs weren’t going to make a call against the Bucs earlier in the game, they DEFINITELY weren’t going to make a call against them late in the game. 

The league is VERY biased, and it’s blatant and inexcusable. I can understand missing calls here and there, but there’s like 475 cameras watching everything. It’s not just the Bills games, either. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JujuFish said:

Romo was excessively stroking Brady's...ego.  But in general, I do like him.

He wasn't stroking his ego. He was just saying it like it is, because Brady is really ***** good. He may get every benefit of every doubt, and treated with softest of kid gloves, and more first downs on penalties when he didn't actually make the first down than any other QB in history, but he is still really ***** good.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.