2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

4 hours ago, inkman said:

030CAC8B-521B-43D3-B2CF-5D944ECFAA6E.jpeg

i don’t have room in my life for things I hate.  The Patriots are on of those things. The Yankees are another.  Political discourse over COVID, the vax and Masks are also on that list.  All people who say dumb ***** about any of those topics will get blocked, ignored or unfollowed.  

Don't get me wrong Inkman, I am NOT A FAN OF BELICHICK OR THE PATS! I loved what Brady did to them last season. But damn if Billy doesn't know how to tweak the lineup, work his mojo, find no name guys and make them productive high functioning NFL players. It actually pisses me off, but in the next breath, I admire the guy somehow for being able to continuously do this. I have no idea what his secret is. 

10 minutes ago, eman said:

Don't get me wrong Inkman, I am NOT A FAN OF BELICHICK OR THE PATS! I loved what Brady did to them last season. But damn if Billy doesn't know how to tweak the lineup, work his mojo, find no name guys and make them productive high functioning NFL players. It actually pisses me off, but in the next breath, I admire the guy somehow for being able to continuously do this. I have no idea what his secret is

cheating the secret is cheating.

• Thanks (+1) 2

2 hours ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

If McD delivers the Bills one Superbowl like Reid did for KC then all will be forgiven and everyone will be happy.

of course. But right now McD is a very average coach.and only because he is a warrior and gets the players to work hard.problem is he really doesnt know what he is doing on the sidelines in game situations . Too much chaos and poor clock/game mgmt

33 minutes ago, SabresBillsFan said:

This team needs an offensive and defensive line. Can’t stop the run and it’s pretty sad when you are running your own quarterback that much. This team isn’t going anywhere. 

You could have much better talent on the D and o line..But with the same coaching it would still be under performing.

8 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Sucks for you guys  Those weather conditions were definitely brutal.

You guys need a dome

Being afraid of the weather affected the team much more than the weather itself ever could have. Allen was more effective in Q4, while working into the wind, than he was in the other three quarters combined.

2 hours ago, drnkirishone said:

cheating the secret is cheating.

Well, like they say: If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'!

1 hour ago, SabresBillsFan said:

This team needs an offensive and defensive line. Can’t stop the run and it’s pretty sad when you are running your own quarterback that much. This team isn’t going anywhere. 

Unfortunately, I have to completely agree with you.

20 hours ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Paper. Tigers.

20 hours ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Put a fork in them. The magic is gone. They will be lucky to win 3 more games because they are 3 bad teams. They will get annihilated next week. The Pats will destroy them at home. This team is simply too flawed. And if they do get in the playoffs? First round exit. They can’t beat a good team. Hopefully they fix it next year because we have a great QB.  

11 hours ago, Radar said:

I was saying this from the start of the season and some criticised my take on this team. They are not that good plain and simple. 1-4 against good teams. Loss to Jacksonville, blown out by the Colts and losing to Tennessee? Even if they were to make the playoffs they're a one and done most likely. One dimension offense. Possibly one of the worst offensive lines in the league. Josh and a few receivers that's it. Defensively good not great and can be run on.

Looks like that Super Bowl window is closed.  Josh still makes inexcusable plays, Tremaine Edmunds might be the most overrated player in the history of sports, their vaunted safety duo are small and soft, their O-Line is a farce, their D-Line might need 3 improvements, their running backs are average to awful, McDermott and Daboll are frauds.  At least we had last season.  I’ll fondly recall it from my death bed what a magical season it was plunked in the middle of 40 years (assuming I die in 20, odds are it’ll be much sooner) of being the NFLs laughingstock.  Thanks a lot Bills.  

12 minutes ago, triumph_communes said:

Daboll is the problem. If the defense holds a team under 17 points you can’t blame the defense. 

Normal weather conditions, the Bills give up 30, with ease. 

Just now, inkman said:

Just like they will this week against Tampa. Can’t wait for the Tom Brady BJ fest.  I’m might go take a walk in some wooded area that I’m not very familiar with without proper winter attire. 

1 hour ago, inkman said:

Just like they will this week against Tampa. Can’t wait for the Tom Brady BJ fest.  I’m might go take a walk in some wooded area that I’m not very familiar with without proper winter attire. 

I think this week is the official nail in the coffin and the wheels fall off …I’m calling 41-24 with JA throwing two late garbage time TDs. I see nothing that says this will be a slugfest. The Bills will not beat good teams this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

yes the Bills need some linemen on both sides. But even with our weaknesses there this team should have secured a playoff spot by now.

With this disorganized look the bills have (on offense especially) you could put 2-3 probowlers on the o line and still underperform in the redzone consistently.

Coaching 50% of problem. Interior Line 50% of problem.    (Josh panicky/unpoised play in the redzone esp is a subset of the coaching problem)

On 12/7/2021 at 11:22 AM, inkman said:

i don’t have room in my life for things I hate.  The Patriots are on of those things. The Yankees are another.  Political discourse over COVID, the vax and Masks are also on that list.  All people who say dumb ***** about any of those topics will get blocked, ignored or unfollowed.  

Dude, chill! Not sure what’s going on in your head right now, but you don’t seem to be the same inky from years past. Hopefully, everything is going well in Inky house.

Having said that, here’s my observation from Monday night: the rest of their regular season games are must wins. Period. Otherwise, they might as well get ready for the next season and take out the garbage before next August.

Edited by FogBat

On 12/7/2021 at 11:22 AM, inkman said:

Look at the size of that lady's mouth.  She's like Grimace from McDonald's.

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, inkman said:

I’m might go take a walk in some wooded area that I’m not very familiar with without proper winter attire. 

Let me tell you how that ends.  You survive however you suffer hypothermia on all your digits that have to be removed except one pinky.  You change your screen name to pinkman.  

Just kidding.  The wooded area story made me giggle though.

On 12/7/2021 at 5:53 PM, inkman said:

ok..that made me chuckle..

21 hours ago, Norcal said:

RIP..Mark Pike.

What a fearless ***** he was.

A staple on special teams during the SuperBowl years and a real heart and soul type of player that gave everything every play. 

57..too young!

i would say he was a GREAT special teams player.  kinda guy every coach wants

• Thanks (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Indabuff said:

Let me tell you how that ends.  You survive however you suffer hypothermia on all your digits that have to be removed except one pinky.  You change your screen name to pinkman.  

Just kidding.  The wooded area story made me giggle though.

I suppose that is the fear.  Not being successful.  

6 hours ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

Inky ?????

What's going on here ?????

I’ve been wondering the same thing. I hope he’s ok. I’ve known him for his dark humor in the past, but this is different- and not in a good way.

Inky, I’m no mental health professional, but you do have me concerned that you may be suffering from depression.

10 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

That's Kathryn Hahn in the role of Agatha Harkness in WandaVision.

I appreciate this.  Too often, I don't know who / what these photos are.

That said, Kathryn Hahn in the role of Agatha Harkness in WandaVision looks like Grimace from McDonald's.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Eleven said:

I appreciate this.  Too often, I don't know who / what these photos are.

That said, Kathryn Hahn in the role of Agatha Harkness in WandaVision looks like Grimace from McDonald's.

She's kind of supposed to, actually.  (SPOILER ALERT) In the Marvel Universe, Harkness is a witch who survived the Witch Trials of Salem.  The character through most of the series is a friendly neighbor who nevertheless looks a bit... off.  Late in the series her true identity is revealed.

Edited by The Ghost of Yuri

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.