2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

It IS a super weird year though league wide, no elite teams I don’t think. If the Bills get in, and get some good weather, I could see Josh and them going on a run nonetheless. I think the Bills probably win that game yesterday in conditions that suit what they do best. 

Maybe going on the road wouldn’t be so bad if Buffalo is going to be the worst of it weather wise 

Edited by Thorny

6 minutes ago, Radar said:

I was saying this from the start of the season and some criticised my take on this team. They are not that good plain and simple. 1-4 against good teams. Loss to Jacksonville, blown out by the Colts and losing to Tennessee? Even if they were to make the playoffs they're a one and done most likely. One dimension offense. Possibly one of the worst offensive lines in the league. Josh and a few receivers that's it. Defensively good not great and can be run on.

And management mistakes like trading Wyatt Teller, a monumental gaffe, really showed in a game like tonight. They likely will go 1-6 against good teams. Embarrassing. 

Remember when the Bills offense was fun and creative and attacked with all of its weapons? Remember when Josh was allowed to be the man? Remember when Beasley got targets? Or Diggs? 

What happened to the team from last year that could shred defenses with speed and confusion? 

The coaching is just pathetic. It has been since the AFC Championship game. McDermott is a clown and it's hard to imagine the players and the rest of the league don't see it by now.

Went to the game with my nephew. It was cold, and there were at least a few flakes (a lot of them when we got there),  which was my dream. All in all it was a dehumanizing and humiliating experience... and that was before they had first and goal at the 6 and got nothing. Seriously, one of out three "humans" who attended that game need to be sucked deep below the Mud Lot and never seen again. Hadn't gone in over 20 years. Things are much worse. I will not be back.

Edited by PASabreFan

2 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Went to the game with my nephew. It was cold, and there was at least a few flakes (a lot of them when we got there). All in all it was a dehumanizing and humiliating experience... and that was before they had first and goal at the 6 and got nothing. Seriously, one of out three "humans" who attended that game need to be sucked deep below the Mud Lot and never be seen again. Hadn't gone in over 20 years. Things are much worse. I will not be back.

What did people do? 

10 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Went to the game with my nephew. It was cold, and there were at least a few flakes (a lot of them when we got there),  which was my dream. All in all it was a dehumanizing and humiliating experience... and that was before they had first and goal at the 6 and got nothing. Seriously, one of out three "humans" who attended that game need to be sucked deep below the Mud Lot and never seen again. Hadn't gone in over 20 years. Things are much worse. I will not be back.

Curious to hear some details.  Its been at least 15 yrs for me.  I wonder if things haven’t changed.

Hate to say it, but Belichick is the man!!! I am not a Pats fan at all but I have to say, what a turnaround for a team that lost it's star QB, gets rid of his replacement who was underperforming, brings in another QB (who????) and goes right back to first place. The Bills D cannot stop the run. It has been a big problem this season when they face a powerful RB and I hate to say it, but maybe the Bills believed they hype and press releases. This team isn't going anywhere this season and they will have to address their line issues. They have a good QB in Josh and a great receiving core but if you take that away from them or get the Bills behind the 8 ball, they are toast. Very disappointing.

21 minutes ago, eman said:

Hate to say it, but Belichick is eman!!! I am not a Pats fan at all but I have to say, what a turnaround for a team that lost it's star QB, gets rid of his replacement who was underperforming, brings in another QB (who????) and goes right back to first place. The Bills D cannot stop the run. It has been a big problem this season when they face a powerful RB and I hate to say it, but maybe the Bills believed they hype and press releases. This team isn't going anywhere this season and they will have to address their line issues. They have a good QB in Josh and a great receiving core but if you take that away from them or get the Bills behind the 8 ball, they are toast. Very disappointing.

FTFY

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Thorny said:

FTFY

I wish I was Belichick. $$$$$$$!!!!!!! I don't know his secret, he just seems to get his teams to perform. I expected the Pats to be total horse#### this season and they have rebuilt it yet again. Can't stand Bill personally but his arrogance is earned.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eman said:

Why? I can't stand Bill but I give credit where it is due. The guy works magic and if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'!

Inky is not serious.  He just figured out the ignore feature after forever and now he tells just about everybody that they are being added to his ignore list.  I'll bet he has already forgotten how to use the feature, especially since it is useless if anyone quotes whoever you have on ignore and he quoted you himself.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

How can you blame your quarterback?  I think he played pretty damn well considering  The weather conditions if anything you guys should have threw it more idk 

The offense produced 1 TD.  They also produced zero points in 2 red zone possessions when the game was there to be won.

If JA is going to be paid like an MVP, and the team is going to be constructed around him, he needs to deliver more.  Otherwise they aren't going anywhere.

26 minutes ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

Inky is not serious.  He just figured out the ignore feature after forever and now he tells just about everybody that they are being added to his ignore list.  I'll bet he has already forgotten how to use the feature, especially since it is useless if anyone quotes whoever you have on ignore and he quoted you himself.

030CAC8B-521B-43D3-B2CF-5D944ECFAA6E.jpeg

i don’t have room in my life for things I hate.  The Patriots are on of those things. The Yankees are another.  Political discourse over COVID, the vax and Masks are also on that list.  All people who say dumb ***** about any of those topics will get blocked, ignored or unfollowed.  

Edited by inkman
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, nfreeman said:

The offense produced 1 TD.  They also produced zero points in 2 red zone possessions when the game was there to be won.

If JA is going to be paid like an MVP, and the team is going to be constructed around him, he needs to deliver more.  Otherwise they aren't going anywhere.

I don't know how you can blame Josh Allen did you not see the weather conditions ?  Your wide receivers kept on dropping passes and diggs dropped a touchdown pass

Edited by Buffalonill

3 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I don't know how you can blame Josh Allen did you not see the weather conditions ?  Your wide receivers kept on dropping passes and diggs dropped a touchdown pass

The loss can not be put on Josh.

I remember the AFC Championship game in '92 (I think) against Denver.  Very similar conditions and the game could have gone either way.  The Bills eacked out a hard fought 10 - 7 win and everyone thought everybody was geniuses ... the coaches and players ... for playing the perfect game in such conditions.  The Bills could have easily lost that day just as they did yesterday.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

The loss can not be put on Josh.

I remember the AFC Championship game in '92 (I think) against Denver.  Very similar conditions and the game could have gone either way.  The Bills eacked out a hard fought 10 - 7 win and everyone thought everybody was geniuses ... the coaches and players ... for playing the perfect game in such conditions.  The Bills could have easily lost that day just as they did yesterday.

Don't know that the coaches were geniuses that game.  Without the Bailey TD the Bills likely lose as it was another game that the Donkeys kept the Bills offense under wraps but the other 2 units saved the day.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Watching McDermott coach is like watching early Andy Reid. Its uncanny. Same lack of in game adjustments, same terrible clock management, same overreliance on the QB, same mind boggling stuff at the end of games. I feel like I traveled through time.

If McD delivers the Bills one Superbowl like Reid did for KC then all will be forgiven and everyone will be happy.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.