Offseason News 2020-21 (Non-Sabres Edition)

Brawndo

11 hours ago, SwampD said:

That sucks. I hope there are no long term effects. I really like watching him play.

For someone where lung capacity is a huge issue this could be really bad. There is very little discussion regarding health effects beyond survival.

• Like (+1) 4

35 minutes ago, SDS said:

For someone where lung capacity is a huge issue this could be really bad. There is very little discussion regarding health effects beyond survival.

I know a number of people who have survived COVID and were considered to have beaten it only to die some weeks later from a series of mysterious strokes, or lung, or heart issues.  Long term survival is going to be a big thing for some / many.

46 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I know a number of people who have survived COVID and were considered to have beaten it only to die some weeks later from a series of mysterious strokes, or lung, or heart issues.  Long term survival is going to be a big thing for some / many.

It is completely anecdotal, but Herman Cain is the person who comes to mind.

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Elliotte couldn't even get it written out right in his haste to break it first. Unprofessional. That's top level journalism in sports in 2020. 

3 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

sounds like a 3rd round pick too for CLB

So Habs paid Domi AND a 3rd? I find that odd. 

Edited by Thorny

3 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I mentally crossed the CMD and DTs cases. I wouldn't use Cain to compare to CMD, but lung issues appear to be real for some.

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Elliotte couldn't even get it written out right in his haste to break it first. Unprofessional. That's top level journalism in sports in 2020. 

So Habs paid Domi AND a 3rd? I find that odd. 

My reaction to that trade from Montreal... 

Vine Ok GIF

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.