GDT Detroit at Buffalo 2/6/20 7pm NBCSN, WGR 550

Brawndo

Just now, Gatorman0519 said:

We are losing 2-0 to a completely inept team?  Anyone surprised? 

This team has me in such a foul mood, I'm hate watching them hoping for another Avs like blowout to the worst team in the league.  Something, anything that will make them do something with this disaster.  I'm completely miserable right now.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Scottysabres said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the 2018-2019....errrr…...2019-2020 Buffalo Sabres………….big round of Boooo's everyone now ?

I've already had  big round of booze and it's not helping.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Indabuff said:

Good idea just make sure you mispell it.

Thanks!  How is it properly spelled?  Maybe I should go "Dwayne. Duane, and Dwain" in honour of "Larry, his brother Darrell, and his other brother Darryl."

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Is this (not just tonight) bad enough to decide the guy can't have the trade deadline?

Latest word from Friedman is that Botterill doesn’t intent on doing much at the deadline. That they are planning on a deeper look “in the summer”. 

The cycle continues.. I wonder what this year’s “All those damn RFAs!1!!1!!” will be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, darksabre said:

This team is just sad. Just incredibly sad.

I just realized. They play like the franchise has been thinking. "We'll figure this out. We have time. No reason to go balls out now. We'll flip the switch when the time comes."

(That was lame-o. Imma go with it.)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

So, so tired of watching Jimmy be the one receiving and failing to do anything with Jack’s passes. OMG

Apparently could have had Ehlers in the summer, too, the latest says. But no, WE LIKE OUR FORWARD GROUP. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Who's the more inept... the team that tanks, or we fans that follow them?

I wouldn't call it "following" at this point.  More like watching a nature show on Discovery where the lion pride is tracking an injured gazelle that's been separated from the herd.  You know the ***** is gonna hit the fan at any moment and can't look away.  More like rubbernecking an accident.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.