GDT Detroit at Buffalo 2/6/20 7pm NBCSN, WGR 550

Brawndo

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Skinner just got a 35 second shift with a ERod and Lazar.  I don’t know if he will ever score again with that kind of utilization.  

Skinner has been bad, but because it's never possibly as bad as how Botterill handled him, I just drift back to the GM again. How someone as supposedly smart as Botterill could allow that situation to fester is beyond me. 

Just now, Pimlach said:

Skinner just got a 35 second shift with a ERod and Lazar.  I don’t know if he will ever score again with that kind of utilization.  

For the most interesting man in the world its better to have 4 lines that can’t score than have one line that can score in bunches.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

I think Joker’s game is slipping and I don’t know why.  

This I would think is inexperience. He's a puck-moving D and doesn't have an older experienced protector to rely on (think Tallinder for Myers). This is the most games he's ever played in a season...  probably getting worn down a bit.

Edited by DarthEbriate

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.