GDT Detroit at Buffalo 2/6/20 7pm NBCSN, WGR 550

Brawndo

4 hours ago, Ruff Around The Edges said:

I envision a 4-3 Wings victory

If  you feel strong about this you need to bet it pronto.   The Sabres are -240 on the money line.  DET is +205.   Vegas sees this as an easy win tonight.  The Isles for example are only -210 against the Kings, and they are HOME.  

2 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

This is the first time I literally scoffed at a lineup. I thought Skinner wasn’t even playing at first. I was never officially on the RFK bandwagon and now I’m leaning towards jumping on the “incredibly skeptical of RFK” bandwagon. WTF is he doing with Skinner?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, #freejame said:

This is the first time I literally scoffed at a lineup. I thought Skinner wasn’t even playing at first. I was never officially on the RFK bandwagon and now I’m leaning towards jumping on the “incredibly skeptical of RFK” bandwagon. WTF is he doing with Skinner?

^AGREED!  If Skinner's not going to be with Eichel, I was thinking that maybe Skinner-Lazar-Johansson could do something constructive.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, #freejame said:

Rewarding his recent play?

6 minutes ago, #freejame said:

What do you want him to do? He should actually be sitting out totally. Skinner has played sh*t. Krueger is saying that as best he can. Play well and get more ice time. Move up the lineup. That's called coaching. Sadly, we have no one to replace him and his albatross contract is with us for a long long time. He has to be better.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PerreaultForever said:

What do you want him to do? He should actually be sitting out totally. Skinner has played sh*t. Krueger is saying that as best he can. Play well and get more ice time. Move up the lineup. That's called coaching. Sadly, we have no one to replace him and his albatross contract is with us for a long long time. He has to be better.

None of this is wrong (minus the sit out) but I don’t think it’s going to benefit him whatsoever either. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, #freejame said:

None of this is wrong (minus the sit out) but I don’t think it’s going to benefit him whatsoever either. 

Agreed, Skinner should be winding back up chemistry wise with Jack. The team is paying for a 9 million dollar 1st line LW'er, not a 9 million dollar bottom 6 LW'er.

This is just beyond ridiculous now imo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.