Jump to content
WildCard

Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

Recommended Posts

Lol tennehill was 2 full yards over the line

  • Thanks (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GoPre said:

Well.... Bills can pick up Le’veon Bell.  

How about a linebacker or de instead? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

How about a linebacker or de instead? 

If there’s a quality free agent sure.  They need help on the defense immediately.  It’s terrible.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weird game.

Titans’ first 3 TD drives went something like 30, 15, and 12. Turnovers were obviously crucial.

If you can’t get at least occasional pressure on the QB by rushing 4 - especially with your opponent down its starting LT - you are gonna lose more than you win. Whither Ed Oliver?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They need LB and DL help on D and a running game improvement (The running game is a noticeable absence this season imho).

Otherwise, a 4-1 start to the season isn't bad at all. Tough one to lose, but learn from it and move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GoPre said:

If there’s a quality free agent sure.  They need help on the defense immediately.  It’s terrible.
 

 

Honestly what this team is missing is their Bruce Smith.  I fear we will not contend until we have that game changing pass rusher.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JujuFish said:

Go to bed.

How'd it turn out?

5 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Honestly what this team is missing is their Bruce Smith.  I fear we will not contend until we have that game changing pass rusher.  

They are physically and mentally soft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Awful D, total mirage last year

No pass rush

No run game 

This is not a playoff team and they'll be 5-4 after 9 weeks...book it

I still think we can get to 10-6 but NE will eat McDermott alive both games. Until we have a pass rush I'm tempering my expectations.  The good news is we have a franchise QB.  So we have time to build. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just my imagination, or does the loss have as many posts as the four wins combined?

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Honestly what this team is missing is their Bruce Smith.  I fear we will not contend until we have that game changing pass rusher.  

I agree.  Different projected drafts have 4 defensive ends going in the first round.  The Bills were missing 4 starters tonight.  2 of them being key defensive players.  They’ll be at least a wild card team going 10-6.  That record last year was as high as pick number 22, so the Bills would likely have more than 1 first round defensive end to consider should they have that pick. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Awful D, total mirage last year

No pass rush

No run game 

This is not a playoff team and they'll be 5-4 after 9 weeks...book it

Hey look? Mr. positive is back.

34 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Weird game.

Titans’ first 3 TD drives went something like 30, 15, and 12. Turnovers were obviously crucial.

If you can’t get at least occasional pressure on the QB by rushing 4 - especially with your opponent down its starting LT - you are gonna lose more than you win. Whither Ed Oliver?

I'll say it again, this game looked like one team had two weeks to plan for and the other didn't know who they were playing in three days.

Great job by the NFL.

 

And it's pretty obvious that Edmunds is hurt as well.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SwampD said:

And it's pretty obvious that Edmunds is hurt as well.

Oh for sure. He’s a shadow of himself out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Hey look? Mr. positive is back.

I'll say it again, this game looked like one team had two weeks to plan for and the other didn't know who they were playing in three days.

Great job by the NFL.

 

And it's pretty obvious that Edmunds is hurt as well.

With that said, they really did look awful. I don't think they will look that bad again this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Awful D, total mirage last year

No pass rush

No run game 

This is not a playoff team and they'll be 5-4 after 9 weeks...book it

I book the bets around here. I'll take your action. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have given up more points than we scored.  Not the analytics of a top team.  We have one of the worst defenses in the league which at best means we are a bubble playoff team if JA continues to put up points.  Just reality.  Looks like NE is still the better team overall. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

How'd it turn out?

They are physically and mentally soft.

How did what turn out? Going to bed? I'd say pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ubkev said:

Andre Roberts sure was ***** tonight.

I’ve never understood the affinity for him.  Poor receiver and an overrated kick return specialist. Never once have I thought he was gonna break one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Broncos took care of business in New England, so we'll keep pace in the division in the worst case. 

 

That said, a win over the defending champs would be great for both playoff hopes in general as well as tie-breaking procedures come playoff time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JujuFish said:

The Broncos took care of business in New England, so we'll keep pace in the division in the worst case. 

 

That said, a win over the defending champs would be great for both playoff hopes in general as well as tie-breaking procedures come playoff time.

I don’t see a way the Bills beat the Chefs.  Every one of their receivers will be running free all night.  Kelce might set the record for yards by a TE.   Edmunds will be chasing Edwards-Hellaire all night and josh has some work to do based on his last performance.  I’m thinking 55-10. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, inkman said:

I don’t see a way the Bills beat the Chefs.  Every one of their receivers will be running free all night.  Kelce might set the record for yards by a TE.   Edmunds will be chasing Edwards-Hellaire all night and josh has some work to do based on his last performance.  I’m thinking 55-10. 

Well see.  But I definitely think it is premature to call us contenders.  Seahawks, Pitt, KC, Baltimore, TN are way ahead of everyone else.  Bills have too many holes yet. Especially on defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, inkman said:

I don’t see a way the Bills beat the Chefs.  Every one of their receivers will be running free all night.  Kelce might set the record for yards by a TE.   Edmunds will be chasing Edwards-Hellaire all night and josh has some work to do based on his last performance.  I’m thinking 55-10. 

The o/u is 57. I'm thinking 35-24.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...