Buffalo Bills: 2020-2021

WildCard

Sheesh. What a cluster.

Also: It was going to be hard enough to pull this off, even with everyone doing what they're supposed to be doing. Then you had the Titans just being eejits. Twice, in fact (at least!) - once when they brought in the FA without following protocols and then again by allowing for an informal practice after the facilities were closed.

14 hours ago, Andrew Amerk said:

How is it that the patriots top offensive player tests positive, and a week later their top defensive player tests positive?

Im not normally one for conspiracy theories, but Yeesh. 

What's the conspiracy?  They are tanking?  Clearly starting Hoyer the rest of the way would seal that deal. Even so, they aren't going to be worse than the Jests.  

This was posted on twobillsdrive.  Doesn’t mean it’s true or happening.  By the game not being cancelled or ruled a forfeit, this is as about as fair as it can get, in my opinion.  Game is played, no change in determining what puts a team in the playoffs, players get paid, etc.... Buffalo would also have time to rest/prepare for the Chiefs.  Titans fans may be frustrated due to a significant portion of their team not being able to play, but it is what it is.  All teams have to be concerned about COVID striking their team.  Let’s hope nobody from Buffalo gets infected when playing the Titans.  

9400297B-AA58-47F6-90A9-FF4A94F3F9BD.jpeg

Edited by GoPre

17 hours ago, GoPre said:

This was posted on twobillsdrive.  Doesn’t mean it’s true or happening.  [snip]
9400297B-AA58-47F6-90A9-FF4A94F3F9BD.jpeg

Seems spot on.  Tuesday, if no new positives, with Chiefs on the weekend; else, cancelled/postponed (unknown as of now) with Chiefs back on Thursday.

Edited by carpandean

And whoa what just happened to Dak Prescott and the Cowboys is something every fan of their team will hope doesn’t happen to theirs.  Prescott’s right ankle snapped hard.  Tough to watch honestly.  How this affects Prescott’s contract is going to be interesting.  

Edited by GoPre

1 minute ago, GoPre said:

And whoa what just happened to Dak Prescott and the Cowboys is something every fan of their team will hope doesn’t happen to theirs.  Prescott’s right ankle snapped hard.  Tough to watch honestly.  How this affects Prescott’s contract is going to be interesting.  

Wish him the best. Hate to see that.

1 hour ago, GoPre said:

Hosed my fantasy team.

That was just awful about Dak. I came back to the couch and sat down as the initial replay was going, and my eyes just bugged out of my head. Yikes. Just awful. Here's to a quick and full recovery. The fact that the emergency surgery was successful was a welcome report.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.