GDT - Sabres @ Colorado - March 9, 2019 - 3:00 PM - ALT; MSG-B

Sabres Fan in NS

2 hours ago, biodork said:

Alas (or fortunately?), I am en route to Phoenix to see Billy Joel with my mom, so no Sabres game this year. I've hardly watched lately between work and frustration at how they've thoroughly squandered the early season success. ?

Hope you're going to Mr. Cacciatore's first.

• Like (+1) 1

I’d like to see Montour starting to mesh more with his teammates.

Ive noticed a lack of them passing to him as he joins the rush. They just don’t look for him as a give and go option and he appears to have the skill set to excel in that. He’s not like he’s Risto in that once you give him the puck on the rush you aren’t getting back.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, inkman said:

Thoughts and prayers. It seems you've come down with the dreaded "itdoesntmatterwhenthegameisistillrefertothegameasbeingplayedatnightitis". This is very common among announcers, who even if outdoors, with sun glaring into their eyeballs at 1pm, will still say, "tonight" when referring to the game time. 

To be fair, it's 8pm start where I am!

• Like (+1) 1

I’ll be home packing for a Florida trip with the game on. 

I hate the feeling that we are out of the playoffs again.  I am just so sick of losing. 

The line combos have become really crazy.  I feel I’ve seen more than enough of Tage and Sobotka. 

1 minute ago, Brawndo said:

Hutton again?    (Groan) 

Thompson should be in Rochester.  I don’t see how his playing is helping him.  He sure is hurting the team as he cannot play on the  shutdown line and he has not earned a spot on line 3.  

Why can’t we see Oloffson or Nylander?  

3 hours ago, dudacek said:

I’d like to see Montour starting to mesh more with his teammates.

Ive noticed a lack of them passing to him as he joins the rush. They just don’t look for him as a give and go option and he appears to have the skill set to excel in that. He’s not like he’s Risto in that once you give him the puck on the rush you aren’t getting back.

I never noticed but I’ll watch for it during the game. Interesting.

Correction to my earlier post. Game starts at 5AM in Japan, not 1AM. Not that anyone cares. ?

Edited by SABRES 0311
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

Hutton?  Why?

Loss of confidence in Ullmark from Phil?

22 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I never noticed but I’ll watch for it during the game. Interesting.

Correction to my earlier post. Game starts at 5AM in Japan, not 1AM. Not that anyone cares. ?

Do you work at the naval station by chance? As an in his 50's civilian employee formerly navy by chance?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.