GDT: Sabres at Leafs 2-25-19 7PM

spndnchz

Just now, IrwinNelson said:

Because that’s the one I noticed and is pretty indisputable. None of the snark bothers me at all, I just don’t want to see Jame get booted so I thought I’d point it out to him. Like I said in my post, he knows my feelings about him and his content, I’d like to see him stick around, so I pointed out what bothers others. To my knowledge nobody else is close to being banned, if they were and I liked them like I like Jame, I would do the same thing. 

I guess I should’ve gone with the “ No! You are wrong” response. Lol.

its gotten to the point where the analysis of my posts has gone full meta 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Must you always be right?   Your simply grasping at straws on the goalie pull. Hutton is not going to fall apart because he got pulled.  He is a vet and knows the score.  

Uhlmark  made 5 remarkable saves.   Be pissed about the team standing around, or for the continuous stream of breakaways, not about the goalie pull.    

Another dive. Is this a soccer board?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Samson's Flow said:

Come on now, Ennis wasn't useful for the Sabres OR the Wild. Toronto has given him the only niche role he can be useful in.

I don't think anyone would seriously say getting rid of Ennis was a bad thing. These aren't the droids you're looking for.

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ... said:

Lots of tone and snark right now, folks. We're not representing ourselves well.

Tanking leads to suffering, suffering leads to snarking...    and...   Yeah. We're frustrated. But one thing --- I like watching this Leafs team. They're aggressive with the puck. They're even more aggressive when they don't have it. And when we began our regularly scheduled second period swoon... they took it to us with extreme prejudice.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

Must you always be right?   Your simply grasping at straws on the goalie pull. Hutton is not going to fall apart because he got pulled.  He is a vet and knows the score.  

Uhlmark  made 5 remarkable saves.   Be pissed about the team standing around, or for the continuous stream of breakaways, not about the goalie pull.    

I'm more concerned that the team didn't wake up after the goalie got pulled and Tyler ***** Ennis scored a breakaway goal.

This team has the mental fortitude of a teddy bear

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I feel it is. It's our board. You've got posters taking dives after nothing comments trying to get someone tossed. A collective decision has been made that a good new poster has to go, and it's a shame.

It’s not your problem. 

3 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

I feel it is. It's our board. You've got posters taking dives after nothing comments trying to get someone tossed. A collective decision has been made that a good new poster has to go, and it's a shame.

I agree with this, but if you’re trying to say I “took a dive,” you’re talking out of your ass. I haven’t seen a poster more supportive of Jame than me and that will continue.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.