GDT: Sabres at Leafs 2-25-19 7PM

spndnchz

12 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

2nd period inevitable 

Called it back on page #7! This club is a second period dumpster fire. Without Ullmark, this would be so out of hand. I expect at least 2 more Leaf embarrassments coming in the next month. Out classed. Anything Jack can do Auston can do better (8 goals in 9 games vs. Sabres) anything jack can do Auston does too or so the song goes........

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Why pick on that comment over all the other snark we've seen in this thread?

Because that’s the one I noticed and is pretty indisputable. None of the snark bothers me at all, I just don’t want to see Jame get booted so I thought I’d point it out to him. Like I said in my post, he knows my feelings about him and his content, I’d like to see him stick around, so I pointed out what bothers others. To my knowledge nobody else is close to being banned, if they were and I liked them like I like Jame, I would do the same thing. 

4 minutes ago, eman said:

Called it back on page #7! This club is a second period dumpster fire. Without Ullmark, this would be so out of hand. I expect at least 2 more Leaf embarrassments coming in the next month. Out classed. Anything Jack can do Auston can do better (8 goals in 9 games vs. Sabres) anything jack can do Auston does too or so the song goes........

Don't strain your elbow patting yourself in the back

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, jame said:

That goalie pull had a strong impact :rolleyes:

Must you always be right?   Your simply grasping at straws on the goalie pull. Hutton is not going to fall apart because he got pulled.  He is a vet and knows the score.  

Uhlmark  made 5 remarkable saves.   Be pissed about the team standing around, or for the continuous stream of breakaways, not about the goalie pull.    

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Babcock can throw suitcases around the locker room to get his team going.  What's Housley going to throw around after this period......tampons?

I'd rather not have tampons thrown around after a period.

• Haha (+1) 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.