Trade Speculation and Rumors 2018-19

Brawndo

1 hour ago, TheCerebral1 said:

I do.  Karlsson, is going to slow down into his 30's and with the salary ($11.5-$12.5) that it's going to take to get him on a 6-7 year extension it's not worth it.  

I don't think a Karlsson contract will require an annual salary quite that high -- i.e. I'd guess in the $10.5MM per year range -- but I think it will take 8 years to get it done.

28 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

It's why he hasn't been traded yet.

I don't think it's the contract that has held up a trade.  I think it's just Ottawa holding out for the best trade offer.

On 8/26/2018 at 4:31 AM, nfreeman said:

I don't think a Karlsson contract will require an annual salary quite that high -- i.e. I'd guess in the $10.5MM per year range -- but I think it will take 8 years to get it done.

I don't think it's the contract that has held up a trade.  I think it's just Ottawa holding out for the best trade offer.

They need to make up for the Duchene mistake.

2 hours ago, TrueBlueGED said:

You need to stop posting unreadable quotes from the worst designed website of all time. I can't take it anymore! Just paste as plain text! 

It's not Reddit hahah it's this place. I don't even quote those links, I just copy and paste the link and that appears 

8 minutes ago, WildCard said:

It's not Reddit hahah it's this place. I don't even quote those links, I just copy and paste the link and that appears 

I think if you highlighted the text and copy:paste you'd get readable text here.

4 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

What's the trade? To buffalo for a first and B prospects?

The "trade" is between CBus and FL.  Use your cursor to highlight the text and it becomes readable.

Not that it is worth reading......

18 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

On mobile for me that doesn't work. But thanks! 

The deal is Florida’s first in 2019 (lottery protected), second and third in 2020 and prospect Dryden Hunt.

Then he realizes that’s a bad deal and not enough so he adds that there must be another pick and a bad prospect included and that his source tells him there is.

4 hours ago, WildCard said:

It's a CSS issue.  The color you are seeing on the embed is the background color of the site.  It appears to be a problem with embedly which is probably a component the forum software uses to embed external sources into the page.

The frame is not setting a color and then the actual embed box is setting it's color to transparent.  The end result is that you see the background color scheme of the website recreated in the embedly-card box.

I don't know the forum software well enough to know if you can inject a custom CSS into the site to override the embedly CSS. 

5 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

If Jamie McGinn, a 2019 1st, a 2020 2nd, and a Prospect gets you Panarin... sign me up. 

I wish I could envision a scenario where he landed here on a long-term deal. I was in the front of the line saying he was a product of what was around him in Chicago but man was that wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.