Buffalo Sabres at Tampa Bay Lightning, 2/28/18, 7:00pm, MSG

darksabre

Interesting.

Was there any mention of why Johnson got his second start in a row tonight? Lehner still hurt a bit or just evaluating?

They mentioned that Housley said he earned it after the game in Boston.

I get that you have to try and justify losing to Buffalo. But that’s not even remotely close to goaltender interference.

I’ll take it. How can you not?

They are playing hard and as a team,

4-0 against Boston and Tampa in the last 2-3 weeks. 

I get that sometimes top teams take the foot off the pedal, but two teams that know they can't do it against us make the same mistake twice each in two weeks? Especially Boston, aren't we 3-0-1 against them this year?

The team has pretty consistently looked decent since that January Canada stretch.

4-0 against Boston and Tampa in the last 2-3 weeks. 

I get that sometimes top teams take the foot off the pedal, but two teams that know they can't do it against us make the same mistake twice each in two weeks? Especially Boston, aren't we 3-0-1 against them this year?

The team has pretty consistently looked decent since that January Canada stretch.

Four games again the Leafs, lets do this

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.