Buffalo Sabres at Tampa Bay Lightning, 2/28/18, 7:00pm, MSG

darksabre

Anyone notice that the Reinhart/ROR pairing has handled the Stamkos and Bergeron lines incredibly well in the last 10 periods against them? Like, they're not just holding their own, they're controlling play?

I'm falling in love with them all over again.

Jeeze, if injuries ever get the best of him and Zach needs a fall-back career, I'm sure WB/DC would be happy to cast him as Cavil's Superman replacement.

I would like him to remain healthy and get cast as a trade deadline pickup for another team.

If not your idea is a hell of a career idea

Nice save

Ok, Rodrigues is a gamer.

We need to get Eichel back in here and see if these guys can put something together to end the year, for sanity's sake.

Draft position be damned.

Like what I'm seeing so far today.

Erod has taken himself to the point where you wonder if he’ll be a very good A guy or a NHL jag. I personally think he floats between the two leagues for at least a few years and eventually settles in the A.

Anyone notice that the Reinhart/ROR pairing has handled the Stamkos and Bergeron lines incredibly well in the last 10 periods against them? Like, they're not just holding their own, they're controlling play

Don't think I can say this enough, Samson is great for offensive possession.   He just needs wingers that can finish.

Couple of games ago, on the scandella OT goal, someone mentioned Samson making a play to keep the puck alive.  tbh I don't want him gone.

I don't think Botts wants him gone, he has noticed his play , even said so.

Rayzor throwing some heavy shade there. "You mentioned this game was getting ugly in terms of nobody making passes? Should benefit the Sabres, they have lots of practice in this area."

I LOLed.

Ray has been pretty great this year with his condescension. You can tell he legitimately doesn't like some of the players and the team sucking really annoys him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.