GDT Sabres at Detroit 2/22/18 7:30 pm GR MSG

Brawndo

I don't like the sound of what is coming out of this organization right now. It seems like they are preparing the fan-base for another couple years of pain. It stinks that Eichel will probably waste on this team for another couple years before his talents even mean anything. 

I would not bring up any of the young talent next year because chances are, this team is preparing for another step back before moving forward. At least the royal blues will be back in time for what may be the first run at a playoff spot in a while.

I don't like the sound of what is coming out of this organization right now. It seems like they are preparing the fan-base for another couple years of pain. It stinks that Eichel will probably waste on this team for another couple years before his talents even mean anything. 

I would not bring up any of the young talent next year because chances are, this team is preparing for another step back before moving forward. At least the royal blues will be back in time for what may be the first run at a playoff spot in a while.

What makes you think the organization has the competency to finally get a jersey right? Their track history suggests otherwise.

Detroit is a bit of a tire fire themselves so,

MAYBE WIN

?

Not a total basement battle, but maybe a scuffle in the hallway/stairwell to the basement? You know, where people hang all their junk on the walls so there's the plastic bag full of plastic bags getting knocked down the stairs, some brooms getting in the way, maybe tripping over the cat...

Just don't murder Zetterberg or f up his back and I'll be happy. 

At least the royal blues will be back in time for what may be the first run at a playoff spot in a while.

What makes you think the organization has the competency to finally get a jersey right? Their track history suggests otherwise.

All I'm saying is that the last time we looked good in the playoffs, we were wearing black (and some red...  like a quality lightsabre).

Edited by DarthBerusad

What specifically have you heard?!

If they are not making an honest attempt to end the playoff drought next season, then I'm out. It's as simple as that. Not worth my money nor my time. And I consider myself a pretty hardcore fan. Life is too short and precious to waste leisure hours on a franchise this incompetent.

Two words:  Steve Yzerman.

Eventually the Wings figured it out and he got his glory.  The Sabres will also figure it out.

That JBot slammed a door.

Edited by Anordning

Two words....    Must. Win.

It all boils down to this.   One game.   One period.   One shift.   The season hangs in the balance. 

A turning point for the organization, in what has a largely been a forgettable season.   

I, for one, can hardly contain myself. 

That said, I need to change the wiper fluid in my car, so I'll miss this one.    Good luck boys!

If they are not making an honest attempt to end the playoff drought next season, then I'm out. It's as simple as that. Not worth my money nor my time. And I consider myself a pretty hardcore fan. Life is too short and precious to waste leisure hours on a franchise this incompetent.

No way in hell they can make enough changes in 1 year to get this team to the Playoffs. They are sooo far away right now and by next week, they won't have Kane, a starting goalie and God knows what else. just to get to 8th place is going to take a couple years

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.