GDT Sabres at Detroit 2/22/18 7:30 pm GR MSG

Brawndo

I don’t mind Reinhart in the netfront role on the PP as he’s pretty good at it, but eventually I’d like to see him tried in a position where he handles the puck a bit more. He’s one of the best passers on the team when he has space, and I feel like he may have been pigeonholed into a good spot, but not the best spot.

I don’t mind Reinhart in the netfront role on the PP as he’s pretty good at it, but eventually I’d like to see him tried in a position where he handles the puck a bit more. He’s one of the best passers on the team when he has space, and I feel like he may have been pigeonholed into a good spot, but not the best spot.

Agreed. Eventually, I want him either in ROR's spot on PP1 or guiding the 2nd unit. I don't want him absorbing the net-front punishment that a (Red Wings tonight) Holmstrom had to deal with. We can find someone else a bit bigger to get the garbage and take the damage. But in the meantime, let's get some goals, Reinhart!

They've been doing that. When the puck goes out to the left point, you often seen Reino move just off to the left of the net.  If there's no clear shot from the point, the D deposits a shot-pass on Reino's stick and he feeds it to the slot.  He's gotten a few primary assists that way.

They've been doing that. When the puck goes out to the left point, you often seen Reino move just off to the left of the net.  If there's no clear shot from the point, the D deposits a shot-pass on Reino's stick and he feeds it to the slot.  He's gotten a few primary assists that way.

That’s true, I mean ya he’ll shift a bit, but he’s still playing the net front role by and large.

Ray says Housley said you’ll only stay in the lineup if you play well.

#BREAKING - Sabres to forfeit game 62 owing to lack of available players.

That’s true, I mean ya he’ll shift a bit, but he’s still playing the net front role by and large.

Yeah, I know what you mean though... You're not too keen on him getting beat up. 

Agreed. Eventually, I want him either in ROR's spot on PP1 or guiding the 2nd unit. I don't want him absorbing the net-front punishment that a (Red Wings tonight) Holmstrom had to deal with. We can find someone else a bit bigger to get the garbage and take the damage. But in the meantime, let's get some goals, Reinhart!

Fact: Reino's an inch taller than Homer.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.