Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

And yet when the game was on the line, he ran the ball even more often late in games rather than putting it in Allen's hands.  Actions speak louder than words.

Despite having what, the 118th ranked running offense? They still leaned heavily on it relative to all other teams with supposed prospect qbs. 

We drafted Jimmy Clausen/Ryan Leaf, only our guy could only dream to have put up their stats.

And you guys wanted this a-hole ... 

https://twitter.com/NOTSportsCenter/status/989674862972145664

I'm not embarrassed because he said it, I'm embarrassed because he's right.

Never seen Mayfield, Rosen, Darnold, Jackson, Rudolph, White, Lauletta, McCarron, Peterman, or EJ Manuel play, have you?

And I didn't copy and paste a tweet by anyone, since I don't use Twitter.

...Other than White and Lauletta, I've seen all of them. All but Rosen and Darnold in person. I've worked for ACC, Pac-12 and SEC schools... now at an AAC school (we'll have a kid drafted soon).

And you guys wanted this a-hole ... 

https://twitter.com/NOTSportsCenter/status/989674862972145664

Despite having what, the 118th ranked running offense? They still leaned heavily on it relative to all other teams with supposed prospect qbs. 

We drafted Jimmy Clausen/Ryan Leaf, only our guy could only dream to have put up their stats.

I'm not embarrassed because he said it, I'm embarrassed because he's ###### right.

Yeah that’s a parody Twitter Account.

I'm not embarrassed because he said it, I'm embarrassed because he's ###### right.

Total d-bag

His team will end up higher in the standings than all three of those teams..

Maybe this year with Bradford.

Please everyone stop sugar coating buffalo's pick. They ###### this up beyond belief. They could have come out of this draft with 5 plus starters. They will be lucky to get one. Beane and the wrestler are stupid. They don't know anything and have set this franchise back decades.

He did everything I thought he would never do.  

Still the only I think is a sure thing was baker.    Darnold and Allen both have accuracy problems, and Rosen is just waiting for his next injury.

But yeah he should have just drafted 5 starters and hoped a QB would fall.    Only thing that could have it up more is trading the 2019 1st.

Edited by blåbär

Because an entitled trust fund kid from SoCal who played in the sunshine his entire life, and has an injury history and multiple concussions, and has never had to overcome adversity would be a better fit in blue collar Buffalo. Ok. I get it.

Edited by pi2000

I hope he succeeds and Gramps and Iron are proven correct.

I will gladly eat crow, but there is just too much information out there saying he is not going to be successful.

I look at Pedersen with the Eagles and Kyle Shanahan with SF and how they are innovative offensive minds and how progressive they are. Then there is McDermott who plays it conservatively.

I was hoping not to hear hand size and weather as a factor in picking a QB, particularly when there is a good chance they will be in a dome by 2023 and Beane did just that.

They spent time talking about his racist and homophobic tweets and mentioned they just learned about them last night. How do you do your due diligence on a player and not have someone scroll through his Twitter Account TL. And even if he was 16 at the time, he is entering a league where the an over whelming majority of players are African American so that’s fair game. Then trying to defend his play on the field.

And does anyone actually trust David Culley, who has been a receivers coach in the NFL or Brian Daboll to actually develop this kid properly? In two years there will be a QB Guru on staff attempting to salvage his career much like Sam Wyche with JP Losman.

And Allen himself advised fans not to look at his completion percentage during his conference call.

I hope I eat crow on this, but this was a very big mistake by Beane.

Love Edmunds though.

Wow, typical Buffalo fans. Who knows with any of these QB’s. I always say if the player you like is on the board and you really like him you do what it takes to move up and grab him. They weren’t suppose to make the playoffs this year and they did. Credit the GM and coaching staff for that. I have more faith in this staff then the previous staffs. Give them time.

Because an entitled trust fund kid from SoCal who played in the sunshine his entire life, and has an injury history and multiple concussions, and has never had to overcome adversity would be a better fit in blue collar Buffalo. Ok. I get it.

Maybe. But he's not the sure fire failure that Josh Allen is going to be.

He did everything I thought he would never do.

Still the only I think is a sure thing was baker. Darnold and Allen both have accuracy problems, and Rosen is just waiting for his next injury.

But yeah he should have just drafted 5 starters and hoped a QB would fall. Only thing that could have ###### it up more is trading the 2019 1st.

Plus mutha one

Maybe. But he's not the sure fire failure that Josh Allen is going to be.

Plus mutha ###### one

Haha.. I wasn't aware Allen is for certain going to fail. Why didn't you share this Intel with Bean! It's all your fault, God .

Oh I would stayed clear from rosen to, that guy is just a few hits away from being retired.   But wouldn't have spend those 2 2nd rounders on allen.

But I get it his ceiling is high, and if he reaches it he'll be one of the best drafted in the last 5 years.

Haha.. I wasn't aware Allen is for certain going to fail. Why didn't you share this Intel with Bean! It's all your fault, God ###### ######.

Sorry. 90% of the world agrees. Let's hope he defies the odds even though every measure in existence says he won't.

Oh I would stayed clear from rosen to, that guy is just a few hits away from being retired. But wouldn't have spend those 2 2nd rounders on allen.

But I get it his ceiling is high, and if he reaches it he'll be one of the best drafted in the last 5 years.

? What ceiling? The newly developed hail Mary offense where he throws the ball 70 yards and hopes the good guy catches it?

Wow, typical Buffalo fans. Who knows with any of these QB’s. I always say if the player you like is on the board and you really like him you do what it takes to move up and grab him. They weren’t suppose to make the playoffs this year and they did. Credit the GM and coaching staff for that. I have more faith in this staff then the previous staffs. Give them time.

Except we do know! Allen's stats are laughable compared to the top 10 QB's in this draft.

Haha.. I wasn't aware Allen is for certain going to fail. Why didn't you share this Intel with Bean! It's all your fault, God ###### ######.

I didn't need to. Everyone everywhere has been spouting this sin e day one. Don't act like I'm making up. He's bad and everyone knows it.

Bills got their QB and solidified their D with an excellent LB, the Pats, vbastards, hit two homeruns. Michel will be the starting back week 1 any will start at LT week one. This is why the Pats always win.

Not surprised Belicheck drafted two UGA players. He was on campus for their pro day. Last visit he signed undrafted David Andrews who is now their starting center.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.