Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Trading up to draft a high risk quarterback who isn't even going to play this year seems crazier and crazier every minute. Who could we have picked at 12 instead who would start this year? How much draft capital did we give up for nothing? Couldn't we have just drafted a QB next year?

Who did you have in mind if we finish 6-10, 7-9, etc ? 

Alright, we know Allen will need a year or maybe two. How about the other 1st round QBs ? Any starting the 2018 season ? 

Just based on what we have now, I wouldn't start any of them in September, but I could see Rosen playing midway through the season. I would probably start the rest the next year.

Realistically though, I bet all 4 start most of the 16 games. Goff style - most will look pretty bad, and some should turn out okay despite that.

They say that every year

It's true that you shouldn't make more than broad generalities about incoming QB classes, but last season we were all thrilled to get an extra pick in a solid QB class that remained solid all season long, and the landscape of QBs as of right now is looking relatively barren for next season, of course allotting for the likelihood that someone interesting will rise up between now and then.

It's true that you shouldn't make more than broad generalities about incoming QB classes, but last season we were all thrilled to get an extra pick in a solid QB class that remained solid all season long, and the landscape of QBs as of right now is looking relatively barren for next season, of course allotting for the likelihood that someone interesting will rise up between now and then.

*raises hand*

I wanted one of Kizer/Watson/Mahomes. Obviously I was way off on Kizer, but I'd much rather have Watson or Mahomes than Allen.

I hate the weather and farm thing....

And yes people say it was a lot to move up, but considering the supply and demand of the night, moving up to get a qb and not losing the other first was a good job, Allen needs a year of work, so what, we did something finally..... It's not my favorite pick, but I will trust the guys that just took a subpar team to the playoffs, they have my faith until they lose it.

*raises hand*

I wanted one of Kizer/Watson/Mahomes. Obviously I was way off on Kizer, but I'd much rather have Watson or Mahomes than Allen.

How does it make you feel that there are statistical models that paint Allen's ceiling (not projection, ceiling) as Kizer?

Though if you pop in his 2016 stats instead, you upgrade that to Tim Tebow. 

How does it make you feel that there are statistical models that paint Allen's ceiling (not projection, ceiling) as Kizer?

Though if you pop in his 2016 stats instead, you upgrade that to Tim Tebow. 

It doesn't move the needle for me, as I already think he's going to suck pretty spectacularly.

In my defense on my Kizer projection, I'm a huge Notre Dame homer when it comes to QBs. I've wanted the Bills to draft Brady Quinn, Jimmy Clausen, and now Kizer. Basically, ignore my opinion on Notre Dame QBs going forward :lol:

It doesn't move the needle for me, as I already think he's going to suck pretty spectacularly.

In my defense on my Kizer projection, I'm a huge Notre Dame homer when it comes to QBs. I've wanted the Bills to draft Brady Quinn, Jimmy Clausen, and now Kizer. Basically, ignore my opinion on Notre Dame QBs going forward :lol:

:lol:

Let's hope Josh Allen's big hands and team meeting in the dusting of snow are capable of model-breaking

As modified: Done!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.