Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Every time I hear someone, Allen or the Bills or National Pundits say anything about how he can play in cold weather, I shake my head and lose respect for whoever says it. 

Allen likes blue cheese on his wings. He will be #17. 

My Kelly jersey is worn out - haven't felt like replacing it until now.

Farm boy – Allen grew up on a 3,000-acre grain and cotton farm in Northern California, and worked the farm with his family. 

Annnnndddd there it is. That's why we drafted Allen

Edited by Jokertecken

Wait, this is how Terry would phrase it because he's the king of saying stupid ######:

"Well, Josh grew up working on a cotton farm and, you know, a lot of the other guys on this squad, their uh, their families were also in cotton. It seemed like a natural fit."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe at the post-draft presser, someone will ask Beane why Allen over Rosen or even Jackson and you'll get your answer. 

A better question is if Rosen was rated the #1 passer coming out this year, why did he fall to #10 ? 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23329508/josh-rosen-pissed-fell-arizona-cardinals-10th-pick-says-there-were-nine-mistakes-ahead-me

Maybe at the post-draft presser, someone will ask Beane why Allen over Rosen or even Jackson and you'll get your answer. 

A better question is if Rosen was rated the #1 passer coming out this year, why did he fall to #10 ? 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/23329508/josh-rosen-pissed-fell-arizona-cardinals-10th-pick-says-there-were-nine-mistakes-ahead-me

Because people are dumb. The same reason Rodgers fell to 24

Yeah, Jim Kelly made a few of those too.  So did Brett Favre.  Give him the right system and he'll be fine.

And so did Elway who threw 52 INTs his first 3 years against 47 TDs. 

Because people are dumb. The same reason Rodgers fell to 24

Maybe the concussions were a game changer - one more serious head hit and Rosen could be done. 

Edited by Gramps

Yeah, Jim Kelly made a few of those too.  So did Brett Favre.  Give him the right system and he'll be fine.

And so did Elway who threw 52 INTs his first 3 years against 47 TDs. 

Maybe the concussions were a game changer - one more serious head hit and Rosen could be done. 

Those comparisons are 30-40 years old at this point. This isn't the same league

Maybe. I'd still rather roll the dice on a potentially brain-dead Rosen instead of a guaranteed brain-dead Allen

Those comparisons are 30-40 years old at this point. This isn't the same league

Maybe. I'd still rather roll the dice on a potentially brain-dead Rosen instead of a guaranteed brain-dead Allen

More INTs than TDs is never good in any era. And considering Daboll has been a QB coach and offensive coordinator for years, I think Allen will be fine. I'd rather have a kid willing to listen than a know-it-all questioning my every decision.

Classy - Allen was 16. Maybe they can find a video of him grabbing his 3rd grade teacher's ass. 

Mean it's just kind of funny. He has to share a locker-room and steal a guy's job who he publicly called his wife and mom hot. That's just funny

Mean it's just kind of funny. He has to share a locker-room and steal a guy's job who he publicly called his wife and mom hot. That's just funny

Lol, she is hot, but at my age Josh Allen's mom is hot. 

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/trib.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/c/1b/c1b70a63-c273-50da-92d7-7649fee7de10/59b34244362cd.image.jpg

Edited by Gramps

Hmmm.... I put WC, Liger, inky and juju on ignore, and now this thread is readable again.

For the record, it's not that you disagree with the pick that did it, it's that the four of you keeps saying the same things OVER AND OVER.  Give it a rest guys, you probably need to take a break.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.