Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

You all were bitching up a storm when we picked Tre'Davious White last year.

I love the Allen pick. Kid has physical tools that are elite. The racist tweet stuff was strategically floated to the press less than 24 hours prior to the draft (those tweets were deleted back in January). My guess is by someone or some organization that wanted to hurt his draft status... that wanted to make sure he fell in the draft...

Considering how wrong you are about the first sentence, don't be surprised when you're wrong about your third sentence.

I’m a little disappointed. No public suicides?

Or did Liger melt down so hard it fried his post along with the board?

I wanna see TrueBlue's reaction should Allen turn out to be everything we need.  I think it would be the same reaction a die hard Christian would have on the day aliens landed on Earth.

I wanna see TrueBlue's reaction should Allen turn out to be everything we need. I think it would be the same reaction a die hard Christian would have on the day aliens landed on Earth.

A better comparable would be Gramps' reaction when all of Allen's physical tools translate to being unable to play the position.

A better comparable would be Gramps' reaction when all of Allen's physical tools translate to being unable to play the position.

Nothing we haven't seen before, but Rosen could be out of football in a year if he gets hammered. Bradford is fragile - hope the Cards OL is decent this year. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.