Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

1 hour ago, Randall Flagg said:

Good stuff. They gonna win that division?

Probably. Interesting to note just how difficult our first 9 games have been: NE, GB, Minn, Chicago, Baltimore, LAC, and Houston are all playoff-caliber teams. We went 1-6 against them. Tennesee and Indy aren't too awful, either. 1-1 against those guys. NYJets twice, Miami twice, Detroit at home, Jax at home, and NE in possibly a game that will mean nothing to them for playoff seeding...this looks a lot easier. Too bad we have the worst offense in modern NFL history - without hyperbole - to take advantage.

Edited by FuhrUrsinne

5 hours ago, FuhrUrsinne said:

Probably. Interesting to note just how difficult our first 9 games have been: NE, GB, Minn, Chicago, Baltimore, LAC, and Houston are all playoff-caliber teams. We went 1-6 against them. Tennesee and Indy aren't too awful, either. 1-1 against those guys. NYJets twice, Miami twice, Detroit at home, Jax at home, and NE in possibly a game that will mean nothing to them for playoff seeding...this looks a lot easier. Too bad we have the worst offense in modern NFL history - without hyperbole - to take advantage.

So you're saying the Bills have a chance to roar back to 6-10?

1 hour ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I don't think it's as dumb as drafting Allen in the first place. 

No wait, maybe it is super dumb. The season is lost, let him heal 

Come on guys, we could totally beat the Jets which will jumpstart the 7 game winning streak to end the year to get us to 9-7...

...and still miss the playoffs.

/sarcasm

1 hour ago, darksabre said:

If Allen gets hurt Sunday the Bills should be relocated to China. 

I know we rejoiced at the time, but think of how nice it would have been if Bon Jovi relocated the team to Toronto and we could stop caring about this radioactive sludge of a footbaw team.

10 minutes ago, WildCard said:

LSU has a very, very good linebacker that I believe is available to draft

Not that high and I don’t think they’d take him considering they just drafted Edmunds. I know he said BPA but White likely won’t be that nor would they complicate two of their top assets like that.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/

Just now, Hoss said:

Not that high and I don’t think they’d take him considering they just drafted Edmunds. I know he said BPA but White likely won’t be that nor would they complicate two of their top assets like that.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/

Hmmm maybe I was thinking about that cb? Either way, good call

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.