Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

30 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Zay looking like he might become useful is one of the best developments of this disaster season. 

Dare I say, the only positive development.

24 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Not confident he’s useful. The Jets are legitimately terrible.

They are, but not defensively. Coming into today, they were 7th in defensive DVOA. Besides, Zay has had some nice moments this season. I'd still be surprised if he's ever more than a #3 on a good offense, but that's a lot better than the CFL player he looked like last season.

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

Dare I say, the only positive development.

They are, but not defensively. Coming into today, they were 7th in defensive DVOA. Besides, Zay has had some nice moments this season. I'd still be surprised if he's ever more than a #3 on a good offense, but that's a lot better than the CFL player he looked like last season.

Hughes and Milano too. 

I hate being that guy, but I'm kind of pissed that we wait until the season is gone to be aggressive and creative, when all we can really do is screw up our draft position. This is a good defense that the Bills are picking apart. I hope McD learns a lesson from this game.

4 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Good on the Jets for turning a four possession game into a...four possession game.

It's a league coached by dinosaurs.

4 minutes ago, WildCard said:

There was 2s left in half lol what else was Bowlee supposed to do 

They got the ball near midfield with 42 seconds left. Maybe try a pass more than 10 yards down field on the drive? Try a hail mary? I mean seriously, a FG does nothing to help.

4 minutes ago, inkman said:

I know Barkley isn't the answer but it's maddening to see what just average QB play looks like compared to what we've seen so far this season. 

Is one half of football too soon to say Barkley is the best QB we've fielded this season? Probably, but I'm going to do it anyway because it allows me to make fun of McBeane.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.