Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

7 hours ago, Sabel79 said:

Tim Graham's Twitter Stanning for Peterman tonight has been... ill-advised and unpleasant.  Look it up if you must, not linking to it.  Seriously dude,  just admit he's the absolute worst.  Everyone but you and ClapClap sees it... 

I can’t read the article, so it’s hard to say what exactly is going on.

Gotta drive clicks somehow, though.

5 minutes ago, Alkoholist said:

An article popped up in my google feed that some Bills fan started a gofundme page for Nathan Peterman to retire. Maybe if enough money gets added to it he and McCamouflage can go start a megachurch together or something.

I'll say it. I don't think Peterman looked that bad on Sunday. And it at least looks like he is improving. I want to see him start the rest of the year.

It cannot be stated enough, for me, just how awful our receivers are. It's astounding.

Just now, SwampD said:

I'll say it. I don't think Peterman looked that bad on Sunday. And it at least looks like he is improving. I want to see him start the rest of the year.

It cannot be stated enough, for me, just how awful our receivers are. It's astounding.

I agree with the receivers point. Peterman looked bad because he continues to throw balls that rely on his receivers to make a play, and time and time again they show that they are unable to. Watching other teams play I see plenty of contested catches and receivers finishing routes with YAC, and there is none of that here. Benjamin gives up on most of his routes after 10 yards, plenty of catchable balls were dropped/deflected up in the air for picks/fumbled by the rest of the pass catching core.

Peterman is bad, but he wasn't getting any help last Sunday.

From B/R:

"But it will take a lot more than that to overcome the black hole of awful that is Nathan Peterman under center.

Nothing escapes. Not light. Not sound.

When Peterman is playing, no one can hear you scream."

Edited by Indabuff

14 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

From B/R:

"But it will take a lot more than that to overcome the black hole of awful that is Nathan Peterman under center.

Nothing escapes. Not light. Not sound.

When Peterman is playing, no one can hear you scream."

Except the sound of clapping.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

The offense as a whole sucks. The coaching sucks (first and foremost), the line sucks, the receivers suck, the tight ends suck, and the QBs suck extra. QB's always get the lions share of the credit and the blame so it shouldn't be surprising that extra negativity gets put on the QBs shoulders. 

For the record, I didn't watch the second half so maybe that bum Peterman looked partially competent in garbage time after Chicago took their foot off the gas after they built their 28-0 lead at half time. It doesn't change the fact that he's a bum and McClappy in camo and his puppet GM should both be fired for absolute mess they left the offense in. It's beyond gross negligence and borders on willful misconduct at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alkoholist said:

The offense as a whole sucks. The coaching sucks (first and foremost), the line sucks, the receivers suck, the tight ends suck, and the QBs suck extra. QB's always get the lions share of the credit and the blame so it shouldn't be surprising that extra negativity gets put on the QBs shoulders. 

For the record, I didn't watch the second half so maybe that bum Peterman looked partially competent in garbage time after Chicago took their foot off the gas after they built their 28-0 lead at half time. It doesn't change the fact that he's a bum and McClappy in camo and his puppet GM should both be fired for absolute mess they left the offense in. It's beyond gross negligence and borders on willful misconduct at this point.

This deserves the Half Baked f-you gif however I couldn't find anyone in your comment that falls under the "you cool" category.

Garbage time started when the second half started.  Chicago was playing prevent defense at the start of the second.  

On 11/5/2018 at 12:31 AM, FuhrUrsinne said:

The fact that the 2018 Bills are pacing so close statistically to one of the all-time 10 worst NFL offenses - one that played 26 years ago in a very different football era with much fewer offense-friendly rules - leads me to believe that the 2018 Buffalo offense is the more pathetic.

As an update of this comment of mine, check this out: https://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2018/week-9-dvoa-ratings

After 9 weeks, the 2018 Bills offense is noticeably worse than all of the historically awful offenses that the NFL has seen since the mid-80's. This includes the 1992 Seahawks, who were only 6th worst in the past 33 years after 9 weeks of play.

1 hour ago, Hoss said:

How in the actual ***** are there still people who have any interest in seeing Peterman or have any positive things to say that aren’t just pity statements? He sucks. He’s obselete but somehow still has a job.

I will not watch them until he's off the roster. I'd happily follow the trek to 2-14 otherwise.

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

How in the actual ***** are there still people who have any interest in seeing Peterman or have any positive things to say that aren’t just pity statements? He sucks. He’s obselete but somehow still has a job.

Until Anderson or Allen is ready to play, it's just a numbers game. That said, I don't really expect Peterman to be cut when either is ready...but I'll save my anger for when that comes to pass.

22 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

One point of consolation in the Bills suckitude has been Darnold's and Rosen's regression.

OTOH, Mahomes.

And Watson. Watson somehow makes me angrier. Feels like he’s showing he could’ve been a star no matter the circumstance.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hoss said:

And Watson. Watson somehow makes me angrier. Feels like he’s showing he could’ve been a star no matter the circumstance.

Has he had good games since the Bills played them? Really rooting for him - that knee injury was so unfair and he and Hopkins are such a good duo

26 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

One point of consolation in the Bills suckitude has been Darnold's and Rosen's regression.

OTOH, Mahomes.

What's going to be annoying is watching their backup McCown, a completely reasonable vet backup, face off against Nate f*cking Peterman. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.