Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

31 minutes ago, Hoss said:

We’re not in a position to add a guy like Thomas nor is there any urgency to do so before today’s deadline. They just signed Pryor which is a fine move that costs nothing.

The team will have plenty of options to add to the WR corps this offseason.

There might not be any urgency, but there's no reason not to. Adding a WR for this season would be a bad move, but this is about adding a WR for next season. You do that when you have the opportunity, whether it's now or the offseason. 

And the free agent WR corps is...not strong. 

I didn’t really want to get to this point but I think the Pegulas need to hit reset here and fire McBeane. It won’t happen but they’re lost. This is sort of what they intended but it went a little too far and there’s been zero damage control.

11 minutes ago, Hoss said:

I didn’t really want to get to this point but I think the Pegulas need to hit reset here and fire McBeane. It won’t happen but they’re lost. This is sort of what they intended but it went a little too far and there’s been zero damage control.

It's genuinely impressive how badly they've botched the QB situation. I agree they won't be fired, but they're probably on the hot seat entering next season, right? 

If Peterman poops the bed and throws 5 picks again, is it a firing offense for McD and Beane?

Probably not, but it could easily lead to a player revolt, which could send McD and Beane out of town.  I'm pretty surprised they haven't realized this and replaced Peterman with some other journeyman.

7 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

If Peterman poops the bed and throws 5 picks again, is it a firing offense for McD and Beane?

Probably not, but it could easily lead to a player revolt, which could send McD and Beane out of town.  I'm pretty surprised they haven't realized this and replaced Peterman with some other journeyman.

There were already talks of a player revolt a few weeks ago weren't there? No one wants Peterman playing this game. 

13 minutes ago, Indabuff said:

Should start a poll whether Peterman throws more interceptions than the Sabres score goals this week.  

They're installing the triple option as we speak. There will be less than 5 forward passes thrown by Peterman on Sunday.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.