GDT Islanders at Buffalo 2/8/18 7pm MSG, GR

Brawndo

Which are awesome minus the stupid, moronic, completely disenfranchinsing NY under the Crest. Sigh!!

Do something right NHL!

I received a Winter Classic jersey for Christmas, and I'm gonna say: I sorta like that little NY in there.

A Nelson-Scandella pairing is awesome because it sounds like:

Well turned.

I'll miss the start of the game and by the time I get home.. if things are that bad.. I'll miss the rest of the game.

We have to hope for the Sabres to light up whoever is in goal so as to encourage a Lehner trade.  :)

I wonder if Howie thinks B-loo can be a good NHL defenseman with enough experience.

I'm November 2016 I tried to use that experience excuse to rationale something, thus far hasn't panned out at all.

Baloo is what he is.

Edited by SkuggaLiger

From what I've seen (limited) and what I've read: The team hasn't played terribly since the All-Star break, and, for decent stretches of time, has played pretty well.

They just sorta stink.

I'd like to see them get 2 here, in regulation.

Did you know there are only 2 players in the top 50 in goals with a lower sh% than Eichel? 10.8%

Brendan Gallagher at 10.6% (t44th in goals)

Vladamir Taresenko at 9.7% (t22nd in goals) 

Here come the analytics people with "bad luck, he'll revert to his mean and score more goals." Or... he just doesn't possess a great shot.

About damn time.

I wonder exactly how many line combinations people are going to haul out and throw in Housley's face with a "finally!" Nolan-Eichel-Wilson. Finally!

I understand splitting Risto and Scandella to spread the talent a little bit and form a second pair that can eat into the top pair’s minutes. Would have preferred to experiment with McCabe as Risto’s partner over Beaulieu though. Unfortunately we’re without Jake for 3-4 weeks :(

A Nelson-Scandella pairing is awesome because it sounds like:

nelson-mandelaweb.jpg

Nice. And lol to Nelson Scandella and the Eichel similarity.

Just beat these guys.

That way JT will want to sign with the Sabres.

GO SABRES!!

+++++

Damn phone (just in case).

:unsure:

Any chance at all this happens? 

I wonder if Howie thinks B-loo can be a good NHL defenseman with enough experience.

He is worth giving a shot to. I mean what is there to lose this season? I really thought we would see more offensive upside to him but it just isn't there

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.