GDT Islanders at Buffalo 2/8/18 7pm MSG, GR

Brawndo

Nope Liger, his first half of the season was depressing. It makes me think, was there some sort of external pressure on him, or did he just lose the fun/love for the game for a moment.

I wonder, if the system change impacted him. I also wonder if jbot and Housley have been forcing him to be better and it's taken awhile to click.

Give in to your anger. It makes Reinhart powerful.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to playing harder

I wonder, if the system change impacted him. I also wonder if jbot and Housley have been forcing him to be better and it's taken awhile to click.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to playing harder

It is definitely possible.  Just as it is possible that Okposo finally got his jump back.  All the "crap" that comes with concussions can just take the game out of you for a while and it is different for each player.  I know I was bashing him at the beginning of the season.  He's starting to return on his contract.  Keep plugging away Kyle!  I know I only want to root for you.  It's just crap that "our team", has to take so long to gel and by the time it's ready for it, we're completely out of it with no light both in the standings and games left. 

Rick's having a tough period lol.

Close enough for me. I dread conversations about color shades, as far as I'm concerned there are about 7 total colors in existence

I mean, I think we have to have it. People have been crying for years about going back to the old blue. This isn't the old blue.

How do you miss that...

Rick's having a tough period lol.

I mean, I think we have to have it. People have been crying for years about going back to the old blue. This isn't the old blue.

Is it not? Maybe it just looks a little different on HD screens.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.