GDT Penguins at Sabres, 7pm, MSG & Free Game on NHL.tv

LTS

Is Ristolainen really that clueless? I would have made a better play. That's not an exaggeration.

Maybe? I dunno, I've seen even the best players make inexplicable decisions from time to time. I just don't buy that he made the pass because subconsciously he knew nobody was going to yell at him in the locker room.

Maybe? I dunno, I've seen even the best players make inexplicable decisions from time to time. I just don't buy that he made the pass because subconsciously he knew nobody was going to yell at him in the locker room.

I think it's more about the team as a whole taking on a lax attitude.

I missed the beginning, but I saw us take our 2nd shot with about 10 minutes gone. Then we couldn't make a pass back to our D when we were in the offensive zone. Our D couldn't keep the puck in. We couldn't hit the goalie or the general 4x6 with any shot attempt. Plus, we had Risto feeding Crosby the puck like a shooting drill. Also, when Pittsburgh wanted to take the puck back, they did within seconds. They eliminate time and space and make us look pathetic. I like that Botterill wants to build a team like Pittsburgh. That'd be nice.

Time to go walk the pup. And... maybe find something else to do for this early Friday evening.

What a ###### show.

And your right, a lot more patience as we suffer.

I'm taking my brother to the Carolina game on the 15th. Maybe they'll score a goal then

As my old soccer coach once said, "they couldn't score in a house"

Hard to believe but could Housley be gone after first year or sooner. This is really looking bad.

No, you fire players at this stage.

I haven't watched a few games just to save myself the aggravation; however, for some reason I had to see if things have got any better.

I believe introducing the Sabre pathogen every once in awhile should boost my immunity; hopefully I have successfully inoculated myself against disappointment.

Let's Go Buffalo! :beer:

Edited by hockeyhound

I haven't watched a few games just to save myself the aggravation; however, for some reason I had to see if things have got any better.

I believe introducing the Sabre pathogen every once in awhile should boosts my immunity; hopefully I have successfully inoculated myself against disappointment.

Let's Go Buffalo! :beer:

The Sabre pathogen. lol

No, you fire players at this stage.

Yeah, but unfortunately this isn't possible. This team has quit on their coach or the coach can't get them up to play. I'm finding it hard to believe it's all talent. Beginning to wonder if this team has real problems internally. They don't seem in it at all.

Because he's a good player

Seriously.

I missed the beginning, but I saw us take our 2nd shot with about 10 minutes gone. Then we couldn't make a pass back to our D when we were in the offensive zone. Our D couldn't keep the puck in. We couldn't hit the goalie or the general 4x6 with any shot attempt. Plus, we had Risto feeding Crosby the puck like a shooting drill. Also, when Pittsburgh wanted to take the puck back, they did within seconds. They eliminate time and space and make us look pathetic. I like that Botterill wants to build a team like Pittsburgh. That'd be nice.

Time to go walk the pup. And... maybe find something else to do for this early Friday evening.

Play or don't play, there is no try

They are only showing the penguins broadcast here. Jay just telestrated the whole Crosby goal. Showed 2 camera angles. Ristorante had plenty of safe options as he pointed out. He made the riskiest play across the front of the net. There is no situational awareness with these guys. WTF happened they have been taught better than this their whole hockey career. Also on the kuhnhackle goal they interviewed him and he said Malkin told him to shoot high glove side. Sid did the same, that's the book going around on boy Robin that and getting him to move due to his penchant for overcomitt. What happened to the goalie coach on this team is everybody not doing their job.

Wow I can't believe I'll be sitting through this sham of hockey team live here in Pittsburgh tomorrow. This team wouldn't compete with the baby pens.

So much for all the talk of playing with desperation unless they count desperate to get off the ice.

Yeah, but unfortunately this isn't possible. This team has quit on their coach or the coach can't get them up to play. I'm finding it hard to believe it's all talent. Beginning to wonder if this team has real problems internally. They don't seem in it at all.

Seriously.

Im not sure they ever started playing for their coach. Plenty of threads discussing the rottenness of their core even mentioning our savior prominently. I'm wondering if we didn't pick a bad apple. :(

Seriously.

You can trade players. That's like firing.

The Sabre pathogen. lol

A good bacteria; trying to stay positive.

If this team could just get their act together it would go a long way in lifting the spirits of the Sabres Nation.

Non stop disappointments can really drag you down.

Edited by hockeyhound

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.