OT: Your time on Sabrespace

Wyldnwoody44

Since it is summer and some of these threads are getting ultra-bicker worthy, I thought I would add a thread to talk about your time on here, no matter if you're a regular poster, a lurker, a newbie, or a long time sufferer.... I mean poster....

I usually post from my mobile, so I've forgotten how long I have been posting here, but I can say without a doubt, this forum keeps me more up to date than almost anyone I know you and has been a place of great banter, information and at times.... Frustration; however, at the end of the day, I would not change it for anything.

I have met a few out in public, either the draft or at the meet up and it's been a blast, there have been conversations regarding sports, family issues, workplace situations, and things that not need repeating.

So this is a sort of catch all thread, but please share the good, bad and ugly from all of your time here!

Go sabres!

Cheers

Since it is summer and some of these threads are getting ultra-bicker worthy, I thought I would add a thread to talk about your time on here, no matter if you're a regular poster, a lurker, a newbie, or a long time sufferer.... I mean poster....

I usually post from my mobile, so I've forgotten how long I have been posting here, but I can say without a doubt, this forum keeps me more up to date than almost anyone I know you and has been a place of great banter, information and at times.... Frustration; however, at the end of the day, I would not change it for anything.

I have met a few out in public, either the draft or at the meet up and it's been a blast, there have been conversations regarding sports, family issues, workplace situations, and things that not need repeating.

So this is a sort of catch all thread, but please share the good, bad and ugly from all of your time here!

Go sabres!

Cheers

p_101528432.jpg  Large-940x620_0000146.jpg

Edited by Touched by Boyes

Posting here has been great because it has confirmed my preconceived notion that I am always right about everything and any efforts to prove otherwise have only wasted my time. This includes, but is not limited to, Hgsn being better than Kassian, Ted Nolan being a good coach, Tyler Myers being a franchise defenseman, Grigorenko and Zadorov being great draft picks, Tim Connolly being a drug addict, and Miller being an elite goalie.

Wait...

p_101528432.jpg  Large-940x620_0000146.jpg

:lol:

Pretty sure this place is acting as my therapist. Sorry bout that, guys. This team needs to become contenders so I can actually have something interesting to add besides doodling. 

oh- it serves another major purpose- the first couple years of dating d4rk I'd lurk the whiskey and cigar threads for birthday/xmas presents. Thanks for that. <3 

Hahahaha well played Boyes :lol:

:lol:

Pretty sure this place is acting as my therapist. Sorry bout that, guys. This team needs to become contenders so I can actually have something interesting to add besides doodling. 

oh- it serves another major purpose- the first couple years of dating d4rk I'd lurk the whiskey and cigar threads for birthday/xmas presents. Thanks for that. <3 

And a ton of life advice 

Edited by WildCard

So you're suggesting that if I need to find birthday ideas for my wife, I need to grab her phone and look at her pinterest ap?  That's not happening.

So you're suggesting that if I need to find birthday ideas for my wife, I need to grab her phone and look at her pinterest ap?  That's not happening.

I mean, it's not the worst idea if you have no ideas... Nothing wrong with poking around your SO's likes/dislikes to find something they'll enjoy. 

I just wanted to get d4rk something I knew he wanted to try and didn't want to dump the money on. Y'all are pretty thorough here, and he was pretty vocal about his preferred taste profiles and stuff he'd already had. Bit more in depth than pinterest... 

It's cool, you know, dis place.  I try to quit it once and awhile but, you know, it's hockey, so it's tough.  There are time, you know, when da boys are being der stupid selves, but, you know, dey all come together when it matter.

We share a lot, we've been through this ride together.  It's been tough, sometimes good, sometimes bad, some people even leave da room, can't handle it, you know?  But dose dat stay, dey are da ones who matter.

Dis year we turn it around though.  It's different.  All new stuff come in, and you know, it makes a difference.  We're confident, we're positive.  We're ready to go....

Hi Mom.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.