Mittelstadt - Hobey Baker?

WildCard

The cockiness is not going to go over well when he snubs signing with the Sabres

Oh, so right on.

I am never a fan of those who strut, gloat, preen or show the vanquished disrespect. Shoes find so many other feet.

We need less of that around everywhere.

Now, I was a college freshman long ago. I won’t judge. Pots and kettles stuff. I will hope he outgrows it.

Edited by Neo

Oh, so right on.

I am never a fan of those who strut, gloat, preen or show the vanquished disrespect. Shoes find so many other feet.

We need less of that around everywhere.

Now, I was a college freshman long ago. I won’t judge. Pots and kettles stuff. I will hope he outgrows it.

You hope an 18 year old kid out grows being cocky? You should hope the sun rises tomorrow too.

He's a kid acting like a kid.

Edited by LGR4GM

You hope an 18 year old kid out grows being cocky? You should hope the sun rises tomorrow too.

He's a kid acting like a kid.

I acknowledged that, most directly, after making my point. To wit, we don’t need more of it around here. That is, in the NHL, in competition, or when playing or choosing teams to sign with.

I’ll suffer it in the littler leagues. Boyz II Men, and all.

Edited by Neo

Also during that game the Spartans were trying tk run him at every opportunity.  Skme legit many questionable.  He didn't back down.  

See - I had wkndered whether there was a backstkry tk this. 

I'll allkw it even mkre nkw.

k's for o's?  dahell.

was just having a little fun with 3putt's mkbile keybkard wkes.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.