2017 Stanley Cup Final NSH vs PIT

Brawndo

Have you seen his hair though? It's criminally bad.

Gotta give him credit for knowing it looks that bad and still rocking it :lol:

No, he was definitely a dick.

Belichick is "just a coach" too. That doesn't stop me from hoping he gets swallowed by a sinkhole.

Was he? Huh, I don't remember honestly. 

But come on, you can't compare Belichick to Laviolette. 

1) Wins, beats us 2X a year every year, cheats, is glorified by the media, has terrible pressers, and open mouth kissed his daughter

2) Bad hair, won the Cup with the Canes, but lost it with the Flyers, and never really caused us a lot of trouble

Gotta give him credit for knowing it looks that bad and still rocking it :lol:

Was he? Huh, I don't remember honestly.

But come on, you can't compare Belichick to Laviolette.

1) Wins, beats us 2X a year every year, cheats, is glorified by the media, has terrible pressers, and open mouth kissed his daughter

2) Bad hair, won the Cup with the Canes , but lost it with the Flyers, and never really caused us a lot of trouble

I hope you get stuck in the sinkhole with Belichick and he open-mouth kisses you.

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

NFL 

2009: Steelers

2010: Saints

2011: Packers

2012: Giants

2013: Ravens

2014: Seahawks

2015: Patriots

2016: Broncos

2017: Patriots

Ironically, the NFL's looks the most varied but that league reeks of the same 6 QBs finding success for 15 years in a row. 

Nicely done. The NFL is the most varied, but for two significant reasons: game-ending/season-ending injuries are more common (fewer games and higher risk of injury) and the one-game playoffs vs. the series that others play.

But when you expand out the NFL to the conference championships, the variance is drastically reduced. It's definitely been the same teams for last decade. (And it's quarterbacks - go get a quarterback!) I put the teams in the same vertical spots as much as I could to highlight it:

2009: Steelers/Ravens | Cardinals/Eagles

2010: Colts/Jets | Saints/Vikings

2011: Steelers/Jets | Bears/Packers

2012: Patriots/Ravens | Giants/49ers

2013: Patriots/Ravens | Falcons/49ers

2014: Patriots/Broncos | Seahawks/49ers

2015: Patriots/Colts | Seahawks/Packers

2016: Patriots/Broncos | Cardinals/Panthers

2017: Patriots/Steelers | Falcons/Packers

Go preds, even though I don't mind Pittsburg (at all really) I am sick of the same team winning over and over, they've got like a new England thing going on, without being a douchey.

Side note, I wanna change my profile pic but my S7 won't let me change the resolution so it's too big, and I'm always just doing this from my phone, any suggestions, sorry to get off topic.

Go preds, even though I don't mind Pittsburg (at all really) I am sick of the same team winning over and over, they've got like a new England thing going on, without being a douchey.

Side note, I wanna change my profile pic but my S7 won't let me change the resolution so it's too big, and I'm always just doing this from my phone, any suggestions, sorry to get off topic.

Wuh?

post-1429-0-61196500-1495913987_thumb.jpegpost-1429-0-41039400-1495914002_thumb.jpeg

What I like most about this final that its pretty much offense VS defense.

Penguins defense is bare, and Nashville gets most of its offense from their defenders.

Will be interesting to see if crosby and malkin can do something about the predators D.

My first (and maybe only?) chance to attend a Cup final in person. Nashville has gone hockey mad, so I expect a super-charged atmosphere in Bridgestone Arena for Game 3 and 4. Should be around 10,000 watching on the big screen outside of Bridgestone Arena for Game 1 in Pittsburgh tomorrow. Win or lose it was a great season for the Preds.

Laviolette has done a masterful job shuffling the lines from series to series and when injuries occurred. What he put out there after Johansen and Fisher went down was completely different from what I expected but it worked. 

So Pittsburgh's still not happy with the Crosby treatment in the playoffs. I'm sorry, for some reason I just don't feel sorry for him. All-Stars don't deserve better treatment, if anything they are getting favoritism. As soon as they're treated like everybody else, I might care. 

http://www.thehockeynews.com/playoffs/article/penguins-expect-crosby-abuse-to-continue-but-they-re-growing-tired-of-it

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.