2017 World Championship May 5-21

Brawndo

We really need to get back to the playoffs.  I can't take this tournament seriously when it has revolving door rosters and takes place at the same time as the world's greatest sports tournament.

Welcome back and all that jazz.

I didn't know the World Cup is happening now.

:nana: 

We really need to get back to the playoffs.  I can't take this tournament seriously when it has revolving door rosters and takes place at the same time as the world's greatest sports tournament.

I agree. Kind of tough to justify calling it the World Championship when it happens during the NHL playoffs so that many of the best players in the world are unable to participate.

We really need to get back to the playoffs. I can't take this tournament seriously when it has revolving door rosters and takes place at the same time as the world's greatest sports tournament.

Yeah me too. I follow Team USA in it but the only annual IIHF tournament that matters is the world juniors. Olympics and Stanley Cup is where its at.

Tyson Barrie is out for the rest of the tournament after suffering a leg laceration while wrestling a teammate in the hotel - Dreger

You can't make this stuff up, folks

The teammate must have been ROR. Tim Horton's cups were found strewn all over the hotel lobby.

Tyson Barrie is out for the rest of the tournament after suffering a leg laceration while wrestling a teammate in the hotel - Dreger

You can't make this stuff up, folks

Did they give any more details?  This one sounds like a broken glass table or something.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.