Tim Murray and Dan Byslma Have Been Fired

Mustache of God

The biggest problem here was that both teams sucked and were way out of a playoffs spot which is just unacceptable. The leafs made the big club look very bad and supposedly we were ahead of them in the rebuild but that just isn't the case. Lets hope we can get Duds from Montreal...hopefully his roots in Buffalo will sway him to come over...he is such a good hockey mind and could then hire us a good coach

From @ByKevinAllen of USA today "At the start of this season, there were whispers the Pegulas had some discomfort with Murray’s style

Probably because Murray never wrestled in college, isn't a good ol' christian boy, and is blunt. 

Pegula, you're a moron

From @ByKevinAllen of USA today "At the start of this season, there were whispers the Pegulas had some discomfort with Murray’s style

Once again we have to get a MAJOR scoop from someone outside of the market. Too bad Murray was hands-off, unjustifiably. The fireworks could have been fun.

The draft is 2 months and 3 days from today and to compound on that you have the expansion draft.

Holy crap - they need to get moving on this. Really.

Because I'm a nice guy, sometimes I like to toss a little chum in the water to fuel the Brandon hate: https://twitter.com/TrendingBuffalo/status/855117003685847041

Lacks credibility, but is still highly believable.

I don't need convincing, anyway: Russ Brandon is a cancerous POS who is holding both franchises back. Any success those teams have will be in spite of him and his oily awfulness.

Want more Brandon chum? He knew the Sabres were going to lose 20-30% of the season ticket base if the status quo was maintained. How's that?

The difference, of course, is that some of what's in my link has facial validity. Brandon *does* have the Pegulas' ear, and there's no real indication that that's a good thing. The rest is whatever, but I think that's the key point.

What if Brandon can be an unlikely hero here? There's really no one else left to speak truth to power, and Russ might just have the cred to do it. To tell the Pegulas they have to relinquish any notion of controlling the hiring process. "You guys chill out. I've got this. I'll find a good hockey president and he'll fill out his organization." Maybe, just maybe, we'd be off and running, even if Russ' motivation is more concern about the bottom line if the team keeps stanking. Could be win-win.

What's he done wrong? Really, I'd like to know. I am all for roasting people who are screwing with my team. I honestly don't have any goods on PRB.

He's been the only common denominator on the Bills for years. Doesn't take a ton to connect those causes

@ByMHarrington  5m5 minutes ago
 I'll be talking #Sabres on @NHLNetwork right now!

Awesome, as if Buffalo didn't already look like a bunch of morons today.

So Murray leaked it?! Ya know, if this off-ice stuff wasn't so entertaining, Sabres hockey would have zero entertainment value.

He's been the only common denominator on the Bills for years. Doesn't take a ton to connect those causes

@ByMHarrington  5m5 minutes ago
 I'll be talking #Sabres on @NHLNetwork right now!

Awesome, as if Buffalo didn't already look like a bunch of morons today.

That's weak. I need more concrete. Like Brandon behind the Cheap Sunglasses.

Why are you still mad at the messengers? Our teams and their lousy management, players and owners are the problem!

So Murray leaked it?! Ya know, if this off-ice stuff wasn't so entertaining, Sabres hockey would have zero entertainment value.

That's weak. I need more concrete. Like Brandon behind the Cheap Sunglasses.

Why are you still mad at the messengers? Our teams and their lousy management, players and owners are the problem!

You've been reading me all day right? I'm mad at everyone :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.